370Z - to the average motorist.

Peak 370

Spot on Ross. It may be just a Nissan as someone said but badge snobbery is just that, badge snobbery.

My car is white and sat in a lay by yesterday looked every bit as sleek and racy as many Ferraris. Some Italian sports cars are plain ugly.

The 350 is fine, they just moved the game on a lot with the 370.

It seems for some reason that 370z owners need to reassure each other.

They're a great car, but to the average motorist, they are a sporty nissan. Not a Maserati or a Ferrari.

You might want to check the thread that began on the 350 part of the forum in which a certain owner felt the need to reassure himself by slating the 370.

Edited by sipar69

It seems for some reason that 370z owners need to reassure each other.

Keyser I think your 370z is very nice.

Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Reassure each other. I don't know what you mean.

:lol:

Thanks for the reassurance mate, I feel better again now!

I'm sure yours will sound really good with the new zorst on.

Both beautiful cars, the '70 is a bit more American styled than the '50 in my opinion as it's more smooth and simple. However much I love my '50, i'd still love a Nismo '70, but not as much as I want a UKDM 5.0 V8 2014 Mustang :D

• Like 2

Just spent 2 weeks driving round France in the Zed and it received looks wherever we went. One morning we noticed numerous people leaving hotel stopping to look all around it, and in one case take photos. Even after two weeks where the black had become a browny grey it still turned heads.

In it's day 2002-2008 350z was a awesome looking car but the 370z has made it look abit dated now.

Both really nice cars style wise but 370z looks much more exotic especially in storm white.

But I prefer the 350z HR engine more.

Nismo 370z looks stunning in person though.

I admit that until recently I did not realise just how much they have improved the 370 v the 350.

The changes are significant, aesthetically and very useful.

PS. Someone has already taken the hit on my 370!

Fully optioned one owner car with 19,000 miles and 12 months warranty for £18,500. May 2011 car.

+1

2 owners on mine before me and the last one even added a supercharger still only done 15k - Thanks Darren :thumbs:

The first owner only did a few thousand miles but they were all round the evo triangle :lol:

I bet when you take it there you can probably just sit back and let it take you around ;)

Both cars look amazing through my eyes but one thing I don't agree with is that the 350 looks dated, find any similar 10year old sports car that looks as good as a 350z does today... Doubt you u will find one as good looking as the zed's :)

Spot on Ross. It may be just a Nissan as someone said but badge snobbery is just that, badge snobbery.

My car is white and sat in a lay by yesterday looked every bit as sleek and racy as many Ferraris. Some Italian sports cars are plain ugly.

The 350 is fine, they just moved the game on a lot with the 370.

Couldn't agree more. Have just been out in mine, parked up in a little market town for a walk about. As I came back a while later I noticed a Porsche 911 parked next to mine, and a crowd of boys approached mine and started looking all over it. They never even glanced at the porker! 😄 .

• 4 months later...

I joined up as I'm looking to buy a 370Z in the new year. I just sold my DC5 and looking to sell my S2000 also, as I don't need 2 cars.

From someone who is new to the whole Nissan thing, the 370Z is much better looking than the 350Z. I always thought the 350Z was OK, but never stirred anything in me to get me to change. Had my DC5 Integra for 9 years. As soon as I saw a 370Z I knew it was my ne car as soon as it dropped into my budget. It has h classic Z lines. The 350Z just didn't have it.

• Like 1