370Z - to the average motorist.

Peak 370

People at the gym, people I know via music circles, mates I've known from school; everyone, just about loves the style of this car. The ones who don't know what it is think it's Italian exotica!

Looking again today at this white beast, they're right.

It's way better looking than I had realised.

I love mine, gets a lot of attention when parked up as well probably turns 80% as many heads as the 350 (but that Is bright green :lol: )

Just a shame it's a DULL FVC :lol:

Love it!!!!! :D:teeth:

• Like 1

Parked alongside a 350 it really makes the older car look timeless.

Until I met our new member from Mansfield, I'd not seen them together.

Fixed that for you :D

• Like 7

Parked alongside a 350 it really makes the older car look dated.

Until I met our new member from Mansfield, I'd not seen them together.

Us 350 owners will let you 370 guys take the hit on depreciation then we will buy them cheap :)

• Like 4

Having only owned mine a week I still find myself looking at it from all angles, I've never known a car that can look so diffenrent from different angles but I love it, soon as I have my spacers and my wheels done I'll be even happier

• Like 1

I admit that until recently I did not realise just how much they have improved the 370 v the 350.

The changes are significant, aesthetically and very useful.

PS. Someone has already taken the hit on my 370!

Fully optioned one owner car with 19,000 miles and 12 months warranty for £18,500. May 2011 car.

Edited by Peak 370
  • Like 1

I admit that until recently I did not realise just how much they have improved the 370 v the 350.

Fully optioned one owner car with 19,000 miles and 12 months warranty for £18,500. May 2011 car.

+1

2 owners on mine before me and the last one even added a supercharger still only done 15k - Thanks Darren :thumbs:

:lol:

• Like 1

+1

2 owners on mine before me and the last one even added a supercharger still only done 15k - Thanks Darren :thumbs:

you wouldn't described those 15K miles as sedate motorway driving though would you? I'm pretty sure the next 15K will be fun as well

• Like 1

+1

you wouldn't described those 15K miles as sedate motorway driving though would you? I'm pretty sure the next 15K will be fun as well

No mate - drive it like you stole it :thumbs:

• Like 2

My 2009 350Z was £5-6K cheaper than the closest 370Z with equivalent mileage and only a couple of months newer. No brainer really : )

Also fully optioned, fully serviced, one mature owner, 12 months warranty, £4K ICE upgrade, no parking dings or scratches whatsoever. Great value for money.

I love the look of both the 350 and 370, both appeal in different ways, but decided to save myself a pot of money.

One day I will step up to a 370z but in standard form I'm not that keen so when I do buy it will have to have a body kit put on straight away to make it look how it should do.

I look at my 350z with it's stance and kit on and It always gets lots of attention. Just hope the next body kit that is going on gets even more attention. If not a modded 370 here I come :lol:

• Like 1

It seems for some reason that 370z owners need to reassure each other.

They're a great car, but to the average motorist, they are a sporty nissan. Not a Maserati or a Ferrari.

• Like 1

It seems for some reason that 370z owners need to reassure each other.

Keyser I think your 370z is very nice.

Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Reassure each other. I don't know what you mean.

No re-assurance needed here. I am very aware how good or otherwise the 370 is.

I have had a modern Maserati and it was one of the most over-rated cars I have had.

Quattroporte, 2006.

Heavy, not very quick or powerful and the badge and arguably the looks were it's best 2 points.

I dont know about a 370 but my 350 received lots of attention in R.O.I

Just come back from a 500 mile road trip and was surprised by the number of glances cast in my direction.

Much more so than in the UK, probably as I was the only GT car over there!!!

It felt like that anyway as I saw nothing but euro boxes.

Sports cars are a rarity.....must be the horrendous road tax or something!

• Like 1

I genuinely think the 370z is one of the nicest looking cars on the road (with out going mega money).

I used to like the 350z, but i test drove two and just wasn't 100%. A combination of the ageing looks, and the cheaper feeling interior, i thought the 370z was a no brainer.

Think about how many 350z owners that get the Nismo kits fitted, then think about the amount of 370z owners that even bother with the styling? The fact is, the 370z is a stunning car as standard, and the Nismo kit is purely a taste thing. The 350z needs the Nismo lips to look decent IMO.

With that said, if i had a 350z parked outside, i would be a very happy chap too, as they are both great cars! :)

• Like 1