More Power help needed

jordster

Hi guys,

Been reading many of the posts on here and just getting confused.

Basically I've got a 2005 GT (UK) with low mileage and am after some more umf!

The car is running with japspeed exhaust system which I keep the silencers out and run only on Shell nitro + which in my opinion is the best for feeling a bit more power.

Anyway I'm after some cheapish mods to get a bit more power. I'm after anything from 10-30bhp with mods that won't affect the MOT and don't cost a fortune.

I've been reading on the intakes but am just getting confused as all I can seem to find is that they give you a better sound - got that already with the japspeed exhaust.

Anyway help or advise as I don't mine spending a few £'s to get a bit more of a boost!!

Thanks,

Not been mapped no. Wondered if it was best to do other things before having it remapped to get the maximum benefit?

You'll get most of the power your looking for from a remap complete with a totally transformed drive.

Do mods before you go for a remap, and you will have to spend a few pounds :lol:.

Remap alone will cost you £400.00+, but after that you may not get +30bhp, each zed is different for gains.

Spacer, Intake filters, zorst and decats. map.

Alex. :)

^^ What he said. ;)

Plenum spacer here is what I have and at a very reasonable price; http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25052

Far cheaper what I said GM.. :lol: :lol:

Doesn't help you though if you take it on track. ;)

Even if you bullsh*t for Britain and tell the whole pub you've got 800bhp they're not going to believe you when a diesel Astra van with a remap flies past you. :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

Spacer, Intake filters, zorst and decats. map.

Alex. :)

^^ What he said. ;)

Plenum spacer here is what I have and at a very reasonable price; http://www.h-dev.co....oducts_id=25052

Far cheaper what I said GM.. :lol: :lol:

Doesn't help you though if you take it on track. ;)

Even if you bullsh*t for Britain and tell the whole pub you've got 800bhp they're not going to believe you when a diesel Astra van with a remap flies past you. :surrender::lol:

In my local they believe Eastenders is a weekly documentary.. :scare: :scare:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...