350z forum is like no other

hensh65

Me and him had endless fun ...

... but separately

Yes, I know 'me and him' is very poor grammar in that context, something he would have, no doubt, pulled me up on lol

Edited by ATTAK Z

... but separately

Yes, I know 'me and him' is very poor grammar in that context, something he would have, no doubt, pulled me up on lol

Isn't this Dblock aventar..??.

Do-You-Speak-English.jpg

... but separately

Quite right to ;)
  • Like 2

Vauxhall Astra forum, now there was a right bunch of utter bell-ends. Sorry but they got my goat.

One guy said his 1.7 turbo diesel when mapped had 'superb' performance - I posted back that it was pretty useful for a diesel but superb in the grand scheme of things it isn't. He then slagged off my 1.8 Astra (which I bought to ferry potential baby and shopping around in not to race) then saying he had raced and beaten most cars on the road with his superb performance sports car...

ST owners, z4, Golf gti, clio and of course the VXR forum. I am astonished by the difference in the mind sets of the owners compared to ours.

TBF they are a bit more boy racery type cars though, the drivers are likely to be a bit more like that to start with. There are some excellent, level headed forums out there (SXOC and GTI6 Owners are two I can think of) but they often tend to have been around longer, as members mature then you get exactly what someone else said, any dickery gets dealt with early on.

It fascinates me how much this place is developing like SXOC did (started in year 2000), there are a lot of parallels between where they were when they were about the same age as this place, interestingly facebook hasnt had anything like the effect here as it has there though :)

ST owners, z4, Golf gti, clio and of course the VXR forum. I am astonished by the difference in the mind sets of the owners compared to ours.

TBF they are a bit more boy racery type cars though, the drivers are likely to be a bit more like that to start with. There are some excellent, level headed forums out there (SXOC and GTI6 Owners are two I can think of) but they often tend to have been around longer, as members mature then you get exactly what someone else said, any dickery gets dealt with early on.

It fascinates me how much this place is developing like SXOC did (started in year 2000), there are a lot of parallels between where they were when they were about the same age as this place, interestingly facebook hasnt had anything like the effect here as it has there though :)

Because 80% are old and dont know how to use it :p

• Like 3