OEM Led rear lights is this a good price?

japcarsbrett

Hi guys,

I have recently been looking to buy a set of nissan oem led rear lights for my 2004 350z i know these are expensive and don't come up too often but a guy i know is breaking a 2007 plate 350z and he has a set of led rear lights and he said he would sell them to me for £250??? what do you guys think a good price or not as obviously these are used not new but in good condition??

He originally said £330 but i said no too expensive now he has offered me this price and now he definitely won't drop so i'm kinda stuck lol

Thanks

Don't be a cheapskate and buy a new set from Clark Motorsport and then you will get a years warranty as well :thumbs:

I guarantee you if you buy a second hand set some of the locating pins will be broken. :scare:

Edited by WhackyWill

Thanks everyone for your replies, i had no idea Clark Motorsport sold these i couldnt find anyone who sold them so cheers everyone as yeah your all right and to be honest i would rather pay for a new set rather then second hand :), i'll be buying a set soon just gotta talk to the missus first ;)

• Like 1