2005 UY GT4. No. 113 of 176 Low mileage -SOLD

Chesterfield

This is the car thats taken me to dozens of meets over the years, making many new friends and great memories along the way. Heart wants to keep this car, but head says it should really go to somebody that will use it. I'll be very sorry to see it go. :byebye:

Arival of young children over the last two years means it just isnt getting any use at the moment. Its done a grand total of just over 3,000 miles since May 2010. :blush:

Ive just put a new batery, new MOT and six months tax on it ready to sell.

It comes with a lot of the original parts in case you dont like any of the mods. Skirts, strut brace, fluid and batery surrounds, original rear lights, orange indicator bulbs, bonnet stay, centre cuby, and a bunch of hoses pipes in case you want to take the yellow further.

2005 Ultra Yellow 350Z GT4 - No. 113 of 176

31650 Miles

Service history. Last few years has done very little mileage and been SORN fr a period so not yearly serviced.

Tax to 30 November 2014

MOT until 29 May 2015

Although it is the 300BHP engine, as it is an April 2005 car, it benefits from the lower tax of £285 for 12 months instead of the usual £485 :)

Obviously there are a few stone chips on the front due to the usual wafer thin paint on the zeds, but at least with the yellow having a white undercoat, they don't show much.

List of modifications that I can remember:

GReddy Front lip spoiler and side skirts

Speed Racing Rear Valance

Injen full dual exhaust

15mm front spacers, 20mm rear.

Z badge on front grill

EBC discs

HKS Grounding kit

Bonnet lifters

Carbon Fibre fluid and batery surrounds

colour coded engine, batery and fluid covers

Polished Intake

Pop Charger Air Filter

Cusco strut brace

Polished fluid tanks

Stubby aerial

Powder coated plenum, Black with gold/Ultra yellow fleck.

LED rear lights

Silvertec front indicators

Nissan BUrger Badges swapped for Z Burgers

Bluetooth module installed

Cookbot carPC installed in Cubby:

This runs android and can connect to the internet via your mobile if you wish, it has the USB ODBII connection installed so you can read fault codes or other live info from the car if you want, plus use it for music, sat nav, TV, email or any other android function you may want. It will connect to wifi, so if you want to update your music library from the house while the car is in the garage, then no longer is this just restricted to the Mcaren MP4-12C owners. It currently uses the Bose Hack, so isnt the loudest in the world, but if you ever replace the bose head unit, just conect it to the aux on the new stereo and you will be able to crank it up to whatever ear damaging level you want.

Many original parts supplied with the car, such as Original rear lights, bonnet stay, orange indicator bulbs, strut brace, cubby for centre console

I'm looking for £8250 OVNO for a quick sale.

Any questions or more info required, please ask.

2ihsead.jpg

lb9d1.jpg

2a8rbit.jpg

2ajcpyq.jpg

2ce0w8l.jpg

e80405.jpg

2usjql2.jpg

153lp1f.jpg

3013sxi.jpg

2w5vo7n.jpg

24q08bb.jpg

op7jes.jpg

9ig2hc.jpg

333wxlk.jpg

8wavz6.jpg

Thanks guys. I do hope it stays within the club. Tracy has said to keep it if I want, and to be honest, giving it a clean today and running it to and from its MOT made me think about it.

I'm thinking of taking it for a drive right now just because its sunny :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I do hope it stays within the club. Tracy has said to keep it if I want, and to be honest, giving it a clean today and running it to and from its MOT made me think about it.

keep it,

If Tracey says it's ok..........

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

keep it,

You should never ever disobey you wife young Christopher.

So just insure it in my name and park it in Wales. :lol:

keep it,

You should never ever disobey you wife young Christopher.

So just insure it in my name and park it in Wales. :lol:

You wouldn't have time to drive "sea boy" :stir:

I didn't think it was a particularly low or giveaway price, but I'm not looking to haggle much at all. Saves time.

Its modified, which may not be to everyone's taste, service history is more on mileage than age with last one being a P3 in September 2010, but that's less than 1850 miles ago. Again that may put some off.

I thought I'd price it fairly rather than try my luck and go through a load of haggling. Can't be bothered with the time to haggle.

Oh, the plate is going on retention just in case anyone like a the plate (not that it would mean anything to most)

I didn't think it was a particularly low or giveaway price, but I'm not looking to haggle much at all. Saves time.

Its modified, which may not be to everyone's taste, service history is more on mileage than age with last one being a P3 in September 2010, but that's less than 1850 miles ago. Again that may put some off.

I thought I'd price it fairly rather than try my luck and go through a load of haggling. Can't be bothered with the time to haggle.

Oh, the plate is going on retention just in case anyone like a the plate (not that it would mean anything to most)

Fair enough and good on you..... I really think yours is beautiful (always wanted a gt4 in yellow). GLWTS none of those points would put me off buying it. Shame I've already got a zed otherwise I'd be there ripping your arm off for this car lol