Most offensive comments you have had driving the 370z

robin c

Had two crackers this weekend. Car was clean and roof down. Both totally unprovoked whilst pulled up at lights. Most of the time the car gets complemented, but this weekend was different....

First: White van drive "Thanks Dad". My response "I work very hard for my toys" Laughed and burnt off.

Second: Another van drive "Charlie Uniform November Tango". Not said like that, but too rude to write normally. My response. "Your mum has a big one from memory" and left them in the wake of V6 rumble, whilst the van driver was left of thinking of a come back.

Had the misses not be sat next to me on the second one I probably would have got out the car to have proper words with the delightful chap.

Anyone else had any comedy crackers?

Haha this made me laugh. A couple of weeks ago a guy behind me gave me the finger....he was stretching forward out of his window to ensure I could see as I drove off.....some jealous wee twats out there. I genuinely was no where near him so there's no way I could have done anything to upset up with my driving!

Someone said my car was poo brown in colour once.....they will pay, revenge will be mine

strangely - I've had this too

revenge is a dish best served ..........piping hot

Not had any offensive comments (none that I've noticed anyway) but definitely noticed some people seem to go out of the way to drive up your backside if you're keeping to the speed limit, or are hell bent on overtaking no matter what.

• Like 3

I did have my tree feller recognise mine when I moved it out of the garage today. He was a mechanic previously and worked on a few 350's. Most people seem to have no idea what it is, but not had any offensive comments yet.

Not had any offensive comments (none that I've noticed anyway) but definitely noticed some people seem to go out of the way to drive up your backside if you're keeping to the speed limit, or are hell bent on overtaking no matter what.

Happens a lot to me. Makes me laugh that they get so close and then just pull into the inside lane a few car lengths up. I usually end up making sure they hear the V6 in third gear as I go past them ;)

• Like 1

It's the .... ' if I can't afford it then it's sh1te' and ' whoever has something I can't have then they're a kn0b'

Mentality

These things are best ignored tbh although I've never really had any comments

'should of tried harder at school' with a thumbs up would do the trick I imagine :lol:

• Like 3

Had two crackers this weekend. Car was clean and roof down. Both totally unprovoked whilst pulled up at lights. Most of the time the car gets complemented, but this weekend was different....

First: White van drive "Thanks Dad". My response "I work very hard for my toys" Laughed and burnt off.

Second: Another van drive "Charlie Uniform November Tango". Not said like that, but too rude to write normally. My response. "Your mum has a big one from memory" and left them in the wake of V6 rumble, whilst the van driver was left of thinking of a come back.

Had the misses not be sat next to me on the second one I probably would have got out the car to have proper words with the delightful chap.

Anyone else had any comedy crackers?

Worse in convertibles I think. Used to get loads when I had my Z4 before the 350Z, even though it was a cheap 03 car.

Don't want to stereotype but most was from van drivers, maybe they feel brave when elevated high above you.

Got home one day to find spit on the car, guessing that someone tried to gob in the car (or on me) as they were going past. Some lovely people out there.

You guys should of watched 'road rage' on itv last night!!

I watched it - just ended up being glad I don't have drive through built up areas very often and wondering who I disliked the most out of the stereotypical cyclists, van drivers or taxi drivers.