Most offensive comments you have had driving the 370z

robin c

Worse in convertibles I think. Used to get loads when I had my Z4 before the 350Z, even though it was a cheap 03 car.

Don't want to stereotype but most was from van drivers, maybe they feel brave when elevated high above you.

Got home one day to find spit on the car, guessing that someone tried to gob in the car (or on me) as they were going past. Some lovely people out there.

I know how disgusting that is.

When I used to own a JDM Impreza I once went down to a rougher area around here called Rhydyfelin where unfortunately my brother & his wife live. This was at Christmas and when I came out my car had been spat allover. :scare::rant:

They don't know me so it was obviously just jealousy as it was the nicest car parked in the street that day ~ might have been young "ish" kids/adults but I still can't understand why someone would do that especially on Christmas day.

I mean I'm never going to be able to afford a new Ferrari or anything like that but doesn't mean I go spitting or vandalizing them when I see them just because I'll never have one. :dry: Sad f**kers need a good smack if you ask me.

I work with a guy who bought an R8 for his wife. (He owns his own I.T company and has a lot of money) After 4 months she sold it. She was met with aggression where ever she went. No one ever let her out of a turning and she found it vandalized more than once - scratches, dents etc. She lost a lot of money on it apparently. Terrible... no wonder they call jealousy the green eyed monster.

I work with a guy who bought an R8 for his wife. (He owns his own I.T company and has a lot of money) After 4 months she sold it. She was met with aggression where ever she went. No one ever let her out of a turning and she found it vandalized more than once - scratches, dents etc. She lost a lot of money on it apparently. Terrible... no wonder they call jealousy the green eyed monster.

If my other half's experiences are anything to go by women in decent cars seems to be a problem for some people. Not hard to work out that it's probably due to some sort of insecurity/inadequacy. Pathetic really.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

Worse in convertibles I think. Used to get loads when I had my Z4 before the 350Z, even though it was a cheap 03 car.

Don't want to stereotype but most was from van drivers, maybe they feel brave when elevated high above you.

Got home one day to find spit on the car, guessing that someone tried to gob in the car (or on me) as they were going past. Some lovely people out there.

I know how disgusting that is.

When I used to own a JDM Impreza I once went down to a rougher area around here called Rhydyfelin where unfortunately my brother & his wife live. This was at Christmas and when I came out my car had been spat allover. :scare::rant:

They don't know me so it was obviously just jealousy as it was the nicest car parked in the street that day ~ might have been young "ish" kids/adults but I still can't understand why someone would do that especially on Christmas day.

I mean I'm never going to be able to afford a new Ferrari or anything like that but doesn't mean I go spitting or vandalizing them when I see them just because I'll never have one. :dry: Sad f**kers need a good smack if you ask me.

I spit all over Ferraris all the time…. with flames from my exhaust on track days :p

Not really, my cars too slow and I've never been on a TD :blush:

…or have flames :(

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 4

"Nice 350 man!"

I get this a lot.

To the point where I don't actually bother correcting people any more, just smile, nod & say thanks.

Yeah that's what I've resorted to. When I was over visiting my parents my mum said, oh look there's one of your cars! .... probably the worst condition 350z I've ever seen :(

Someone said to me once nice Mazda :(

Please tell me which Mazda it is that looks like a 370 :lol:

My girlfriends S2k seems to be regarded as an MX5 by everyone which she hates, (but secretly mx5s do look way more like an S2k than a 370z)

If my other half's experiences are anything to go by women in decent cars seems to be a problem for some people. Not hard to work out that it's probably due to some sort of insecurity/inadequacy. Pathetic really.

She also gets quite a few dirty looks/jealous comments when driving it, I think because she is quite short it doesn't help, she looks 16!

I posted up the other week about some abuse.

A bunch of yoofs looking hard, trying to, walked past as i pulled into a petrol station, "did you get that from the scrap yard" as he had walked past (note didnt stop ;) ), i just laughed :)

Never have any abuse in the jag, everyone loves it, infact the only abuse I get is on here. Must be owning an inferior Japanese car that makes people so anncy

People just assume you're a pensioner and feel sorry for you.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 5

lol, some people have such a cheek.

I've never had it from strangers, then again I'm a woman so its very rare I get unprovoked abuse from fellow drivers.

I've had snide comments from male friends before, but I think that's just because me having a more powerful engine makes their balls feel smaller. :lol:

• Like 4

lol, some people have such a cheek.

I've never had it from strangers, then again I'm a woman so its very rare I get unprovoked abuse from fellow drivers.

I've had snide comments from male friends before, but I think that's just because me having a more powerful engine makes their balls feel smaller. :lol:

Lol. :lol:

Just ignore the fools. ;)

• Like 1