Hello from Aylesbury

Evening people,

Just joined the 350Z community!!

Had my Zed since March this year and after using this site for the masses of helpful information, i thought it was about time to join up and say hello!!

Shes not had much done to her yet apart from the Carbon fibre bonnet, powder coated wheels, panel air filter and a few interior mods. This will slowly change as i start work on the engine :D

Still every morning i cant help but smile as i get in and start the lil beast up, was only going to keep it for a year or so then get something a little more sensible, however i now cant see how i could ever part from the 350Z.

Anyway heres a few pics...

1_zpsb21860bf.jpg

3_zps73a24941.jpg

2_zps36b73087.jpg

20140505_180107_zps3268f616.jpg

Edited by Adz
  • Like 1

Thanks.

@Longsh07 ... I've replaced LED's in all switches, so they are now white. Like the heater panel is all white with blue indications (ac on/off etc).

Waiting to order a set of dials from BlackCatCustoms.

Also thinking of freshening up the interior trim by repainting in black or possibly gunmetal grey

• Like 1

Very nice. B) Welcome aboard.

:snack: *Waits for Whacky Will to arrive to tell the new guy that he needs a stubby aerial as it looks like a dodgem*. :scare::surrender:

...he's right though as it does. :D:lol:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Thanks.

@Longsh07 ... I've replaced LED's in all switches, so they are now white. Like the heater panel is all white with blue indications (ac on/off etc).

Also thinking of freshening up the interior trim by repainting in black or possibly gunmetal grey

Ah cool sounds good! I'd though about doing the LED's. Looked at guides etc but can't decide. Difficult job?

Thanks.

Ah cool sounds good! I'd though about doing the LED's. Looked at guides etc but can't decide. Difficult job?

Its not a difficult job if you have a steady hand and can use a soldering iron properly.

Im an electronics engineer so was an easy job.

Thanks.

Its not a difficult job if you have a steady hand and can use a soldering iron properly.

Can you do call outs? :snack::D

Thanks.

Can you do call outs? :snack::D

Haha South Wales is a bit of a trek for me at the moment as dont have much spare time.

Your more than welcome to send me the items that need the LED`s replacing and can do it for a beer token!!

• Like 1

Welcome, dont live far,Milton Keynes. Sister in law lives in Haddenham, and mother in law Thame, so will keep my eyes open we travelling around

Will keep a look out for ya bud.

Good to know theres someone local to me on here