Nice comment!! :-D (Big Smile!)

Wasso

Driving to work this morning, taking into account it's 6:30am, and the roads are clear!! So the cobwebs were dusted, but I see a car following along, for the entire 5 mile dual carriageway......

I get to the traffic lights at the roundabout and some guy is honking his horn, so I turn round to see this chap in the middle lane doing the following:

Your_zps7b645bb8.jpg

IMG_9561_zpsacb10b17.jpg

Sounds_zps7277c362.jpg

Fing_zps80c1e53e.jpg

Perfect_zps55efd243.jpg

Smile_zps26d21883.jpg

:thumbs: up from me and a bloody great big smile!!

I've heard nothing but wicked comments with the Motordyne TDXv2, I'm just so glad that I took my time to purchase was has given me such a bloody good smile for the last 8 months. A shame that sound will go when the engine swap happens, but there will be a new sound to feast on :lol::teeth:

• Like 6

So, who has dibs on the Zorst? :lol:

IF we can make it fit, it will stay.

IF it doesn't fit, it will be posted up

Thought the second to last picky meant something else, Had to look at the pics twice... :lol:

:lol: so you've been gesturing back to all those people, when they were innocently saying perfection!

Awesome :thumbs:

Got to love it when that happens, just never happens to me :console:

Should have gone for the TDX / Greddy exhausts that were for sale.........

Dude have you not seen the Wales video at 24mins and keep watching and hear my black demon howl like banshee on heat :lol::p

Jim, I'm not getting pic 5? (Throw?)

Steve I'll have to take a look. I've tried my hardest to avoid the Wales posts as it made me very sad for not going. BUT as it rained it made me feel a little better.

Cheers GM, it was a tad funny this guy miming from his car.

I so need to get some videos as there's no point waiting for Octet's videos from Wales LAST YEAR!

Steve I'll have to take a look. I've tried my hardest to avoid the Wales posts as it made me very sad for not going. BUT as it rained it made me feel a little better.

I so need to get some videos as there's no point waiting for Octet's videos from Wales LAST YEAR!

He's a shot putter . . . so he PUT's things :lol:

He's a shot putter . . . so he PUT's things :lol:

:doh::lol:

PMSL!!!

Stop

Shitting

About

And

Put

Corvette engine

Sex as described as a 10 year old

Car

:lol:

just pretend the engine is the finger and the hole is you car . . . I bet it won't actually slip in that easy :lol:

Get it :lol:

Apparently it will Jim with the Silky kit. Its a bit like buying Flat pack :lol:

I hope no parts are missing :dry:

Well in that case it should be a piece of cake . . why is it not done yet :stir:

Logistics at the moment, just waiting for Keyser to build a house, a super house!!

Why are you not down there every weekend humping bricks and stuff about for him :stir: Poor Bob must be knackered :lol:

Are you ever going to collect the ARTs? :lol: Found them on some shelves at RTP the other day :lol: :lol:

Funny you say I was talking about them just the other day. I'll give Taras a shout.

Lol Jim, if I had two seconds in my life too I'd lend a hand. I don't even enough time to fart long enough to smell it!