Nightmares

KrisRatcliffe

I know this may sound weird but is it just me that has nightmares about bad things happening to my Zed? I had one last night where I woke up (in my dream) to see that my Zed had been put on steel wheels (with kerbed plastic trims), changed my drilled brake discs for standard ones, changed my leather seats for some what looked like standard corsa seats and to top it off the engine was a diesel?

Edited by KrisRatcliffe
  • Like 1

I've had a few where I go out in the morning and the engine is gone.

Had one a few days ago where someone had chopped it up into tiny pieces, then placed them all back so I couldn't tell until I touched the car and it fell away like sand :lol:

• Like 1

Had one a few days ago where someone had chopped it up into tiny pieces, then placed them all back so I couldn't tell until I touched the car and it fell away like sand :lol:

like the skittles advert?

like the skittles advert?

Yes! :lol: Just less useful!

• Like 1

This is funny ~ actually had a nightmare involving my Zed the other month.

In the dream: I was with my Mrs and I had parked my car, ..we where trying to find it in a field & multi-storey car park. I couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't remember where it was parked. I was walking around pressing the key fob to see if I could see the indicators flash. The stress was so real.

Eventually I saw a flash of the indicators but when I went to the car it didn't look like my Zed at first. It was on bricks, every panel dented, no windows and missing loads of parts.

People around where laughing and I just kept shouting & pushing them telling them how would they feel if it was their car!

Woke up sweating & stressed to the max. :scare::byebye:

• Like 2

In the dream: I was with my Mrs and I had parked my car, ..we where trying to find it in a field & multi-storey car park. I couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't remember where it was parked. I was walking around pressing the key fob to see if I could see the indicators flash. The stress was so real.

Eventually I saw a flash of the indicators but when I went to the car it didn't look like my Zed at first. It was on bricks, every panel dented, no windows and missing loads of parts.

People around where laughing and I just kept shouting & pushing them telling them how would they feel if it was their car!

Pm zmanalex :thumbs:

• Like 2

Pm zmanalex :thumbs:

:lol:

Not sure if he could have helped ~ my Zed was totally "fubar" in the dream. :byebye:

Had one, was driving down the m25, a lorry swerved over, so i stupidly swerved into the lane it swerved out of not realizing there was a 14 plate GTR broken down in that lane... yeah i went straight into the back of it, panicked because of the nice car lol, woke up in a sweat and more concerned i'd ruined a spanking new GTR haha!

Not the zed but had a random dream involving land walking zombie squids and racing around London at night in a rs4 avant Killing them

And this is my crazy mind don't steal the idea for a film it's mine

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Not the zed but had a random dream involving land walking zombie squids and racing around London at night in a rs4 avant Killing them

Have you mentioned this dream elsewhere? I had dejavu reading this! And it was even you I remember saying it :lol:

Have you mentioned this dream elsewhere? I had dejavu reading this! And it was even you I remember saying it :lol:

Have you asked if Steve mentioned this dream else where? I'm having dejavu reading this! And I even remember you saying it! :lol: Edited by grundy225