Average MPG - 28.5

addisj

This is a bit like Monty Python's 4 Yorkshiremen sketch:

"You think that's bad.........."

Or good...in this particular case

Perhaps future postings should start with...

"You think that's good (or bad)...." then the appropriate text e.g.

"You think that's good - I drove from St Ives to Aberdeen and back, didn't fill up once and ended up with more petrol than I started with" ;)

• Like 2

Mine seems to sit at 26.9 to 27.1 mpg regardless of how fast/hard I drive......was wondering if it was broken (!?). My 2.2l TDi Pug however managed a poorly 33.5 mpg on a Reading-Yeovil-Reading trip yesterday :scare:

Have you reset it yet?

The UpRev does help with the MPG so you will get more out of a tank than a normal Z.

Mine seems to sit at 26.9 to 27.1 mpg regardless of how fast/hard I drive......was wondering if it was broken (!?). My 2.2l TDi Pug however managed a poorly 33.5 mpg on a Reading-Yeovil-Reading trip yesterday :scare:

Have you reset it yet?

The UpRev does help with the MPG so you will get more out of a tank than a normal Z.

:blink: Possibly (?) I do play with the buttons a lot when I'm stuck in traffic....

Have you reset it yet?

Haha, reset the trip before I left this morning :doh: and whoa that made a big difference. Not sure I dare say what mpg reading I have now.......

My average went up from 16.3 to over 20 after the Wales weekend... It seems I need to drive to work much faster! :lol:

I reset mine before setting off to Wales, I checked when I got back home and had averaged 28.5, its usually under 20. I think that must mean I drive quicker back home (or that its all short journeys to and from work :blush:).