Before & after

Dean_1983

Was wondering what people car was before they got their zed and what they plan to get next

I've only owned my 350 for a few weeks and I've loved every second ( even with it returning 20mpg )

My last car was an Civic type R fn2

I've wanted an Evo 8/9 MR 360 for years now and it's the only thing I'd consider giving up the zed for

Something like this 👠vara7ezu.jpg

Sorry if this has been covered already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is this thread here which is "post up your previous cars"; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23174-memory-lane-post-up-your-old-car-pics-here/

Not exactly the same but... :shrug::lol:

Before my 350Z I used to own a 2003 Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition EP3. Not a bad car tbh although I never really fell in love with it like I have the Zed.

014_zpsf64711b3.jpg

Next car, well honestly I don't want to get rid of the Zed ~ if I did then I wouldn't bother spending money on it. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Also had an EP3 type R, on KW coilovers, k-100, full exhaust from the manifold back, stripped interior with red recaros. Was an absolute monster on the B roads, my Z would never keep up with it. Like you the Evo is also a car on my wish list. I very nearly bought one not long ago but decided against it as I really wouldn't have the money to fix it if anything went wrong.

2napmqe.jpg

• Like 1

Had a few VR6's and such but this was the most fun car I've ever driven. Cooling lines corroded and I didn't have the time to replace them all so sold it on at a profit. Can't find a pic when it was in my possession but I had it pretty much standard. New owner put the aftermarket wheels on. Really want it back. I'd trade the Zed in anyday for a low milage minter! :p

1366802672972_zps9fe8389f.jpg

• Like 2

Well the Zed is the Mrs' car - her previous was a 1.0L S reg Nissan Micra 3 door, in silver, I don't think I have a picture of it! Weve had the Zed over 2 years now and we both still love to drive it. Shes planning on upgrading to a GT-R in a few years.

She seems to have a thing for Nissan's :)

There is this thread here which is "post up your previous cars"; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23174-memory-lane-post-up-your-old-car-pics-here/

Not exactly the same but... :shrug::lol:

Before my 350Z I used to own a 2003 Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition EP3. Not a bad car tbh although I never really fell in love with it like I have the Zed.

014_zpsf64711b3.jpg

Next car, well honestly I don't want to get rid of the Zed ~ if I did then I wouldn't bother spending money on it. :thumbs:

I thought I recognised your name from somewhere. Are you on the Type R forum??

I've gone from an Elise S1, to a Scooby WRX, to a Civic Type R EP3 and now an Integra Type R DC5. The plan was to go to a 350z after the EP3 but I could not find nice one and I wasn't done with Honda's yet. The DC5 was an itch I always wanted to scratch. I think after the DC5 then a 350z/370z will be on the cards :)

I ran a s2000 and Clio 172cup before my zed , and had a r26 megane after ..... Now looking into a z4m coupe / another 350 or if some plans work out e90 m3

I'm currently in a megane R26. When it sells I'm in a 350z

I was yes. ;) You?

I used to be on CTRO all the time and before that when I had my JDM Subaru Impreza I was on Scoobynet (probably 2007-2009).

Never change my user name as I've nothing to hide and really like it. Plus I can find my old threads over the net really easily. B):D

I was yes. ;) You?

I used to be on CTRO all the time and before that when I had my JDM Subaru Impreza I was on Scoobynet (probably 2007-2009).

Never change my user name as I've nothing to hide and really like it. Plus I can find my old threads over the net really easily. B):D

Were you both on Civinfo.com too?

I was yes. ;) You?

I wasn't no. Tend to pick a dedicated car forum and stick to that one place. ;)

I had a 10-12 year love affair with Rx7s, from std (breathing mods/ecu) to the last incarnation which was 501hp. Great cars but my last few spent more time being fettled than driven and the ownership is getting dubious to say the least ;)

Would love an Evo, most likely a 6, again though i just cant escape the growing reputation of current ownership sadly, the same goes for later model scoobs!

Unless my budget stretched significantly i am not sure what i would change too, maybe the only temptation would be a R32GTR before they go mental in price.

This was my first and imho best Rx7 i had :)

Picture011_zpsa0d0fae6.jpg

• Like 5

I was yes. ;) You?

Yes, still pop in now and again although I tend to go to the Integra DC5 forum these day. I am also on CTRO for although I never really used it. Also on Scoobynet as I have my Scooby still. Looks like we have moved in the same circles :)

Let's of stuff about me on the internet due to past exploits as well as car stuff :)

I was yes. ;) You?

No not me I'm afraid.