How many points?

Kraziekatz1

None...Not even a parking ticket... :yahoo: .

I've never had a parking ticket either, did pick up a £2 fine though for not having my parking lights on. This was in the middle of Chester under bright street lights. Must have been a quiet night for the police as my mate also got fined £1 for blowing his horn after the curfew.

Pete

• Like 1

Im only offering this because of the injustice (kinda)

I have 3 points for 78 on a motorway.... M4

I find it harsh...

I am obviously always sat at 77, and my foot slipped for 1 second and the rest is history... humph

wheres all the people on here who only get 18 to the gallon and claim anymore than that and your not driving it properly.... :lol: they must have a few points between em

Edited by gsexr

I have unfortunately been all the way up to 12!!!!! 3 years a go in September I was banned for totting up 4 lots of 3 points, got a 28 day ban thanks to my boss.

Since then I haven't been near getting any points. Scariest time of my life being in front of a judge and I never want to experience it again!

On a similar note, I didn't realise that new drivers were on probation for 2 years with a six point limit. My son's friend has just had his licence revoked for two offences on the same day and only a month to go on probation. He now has to take his theory and test again.

Most companies check a data base now .. So all that happens is the policy will get canceled they keep £50 for the cancelation and now you have a black mark on you for having a policy canceled due to none disclosure :( ... Best to disclose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk