Problems with nismo?

jonny jones

Heya guys iv had the nismo around 7 weeks know and for the last week or so! The car just dont feel right in the way the power comes on when you put foot on the Gas! Feels like when you press gas there"s nothing there(no pull) and other times you get a strong pull when you press gas!

Car just feels not smooth and jerky at times in the rev range!!

Have bean smelling a burning sometimes! But thinking thats the clutch as im a bad driver :blush:

Eney thorts please?

Spoke to nissan in oxford and they said get it to your local nissan for check!

Nismo what, 350 or 370? How old is it and where did you buy it? Are you getting lights flashing up or is it just not working right? And if you cant drive without burning a clutch, buy an automatic, its not that difficult really .......... :surrender:

Nissan Oxford are probably right though, worth getting it in and running it through the diagnostic software.

EDIT: Probably a 370 in the 370 section I guess :wacko: In that case, take it back to the dealer, its their problem, not yours.

Edited by docwra

Terrible grammar aside, if you have a 1000 mile old 370z Nismo don't go worrying about what's wrong and how to fix it.

Take it to a dealer and get it looked at under warranty. Simple as that.

Use your free time whilst it is getting looked at to read up on spelling, punctuation, and grammar for the modern age. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Terrible grammar aside, if you have a 1000 mile old 370z Nismo don't go worrying about what's wrong and how to fix it.

Use your free time whilst it is getting looked at to read up on spelling, punctuation, and grammar for the modern age. :thumbs:

Thanks Buddy! Theres Two words i can spell buddy if you wont them :thumbs:

Thanks Buddy! Theres Two words i can spell buddy if you wont them :thumbs:

Are they "instant ban"? Because you can have them if you want them ;)

• Like 2

It probably won't help at all if I say I've not noticed any problems with mine - about 3,500 on the clock so far, running very nicely and making me smile every time I look at it....although according to the better half I've made it 'too loud'. ;)

Edited by sipar69

I don't think there's a device or browser available that doesn't have a spell-check function, y'know.

Sounds to me like either it's in your mind, or you're done the clutch, or you've done the engine. Fingers crossed it's the first one.

I don't think there's a device or browser available that doesn't have a spell-check function, y'know.

Sounds to me like either it's in your mind, or you're done the clutch, or you've done the engine. Fingers crossed it's the first one.

I vote for the first one. I think he's already said in a previous post the car isn't as fast as he was expecting, or something similar.

Are you the guy that won 100k (ish) on the lottery?

Its an electronic accelerator pedal, so there is a delay.I didn't like it at first but you get used to it.

An Uprev map will help if you have £400 left?!