My blue LED dials and Magenta needles

Jared350z

I saw a video of a american guy changing the LED's on a 350z dash. As I can be quite handy with a soldering iron and I love taking things apart I though how hard could it be to change them.

I was going to do a build thread but I don't think I could have done a better job the the one already on youtube but I have posted up below the pics of it all done.

I also got a bit adventurous and changed the shift light so that my needle goes red when it comes on. bit hard to show in a pic but if you see me at a meet I'll show you, but here are my pics.

my led change

my led change 3

my led change 2

my dials

Will take some more when it dark so you can really see how good they look, also the clock faces are the standard ones I just changed all the LED's to blue plus the ones on

the heating/fan/direction dials to.

If anyone is interested in having this done PM me I'm not selling my services but don't mind making a few bucks to make a fellow Zed lovers car look cool :teeth:

• Like 6

Looks good, where are you based?

I live in hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Cheers guys

Ahh just along the a10 from me , Royston :wave:

Ah sweet yeah thats only 20 mins away (12 mims in a zed ha ha) PM me as there are 2 other zeds in hoddeson to. Are you thinking about changing your cluster colour?

how long did this take you? and now you know how to do it etc! how long would it take now do you reckon?

It took me a few nights after work as I was faffing around and trying different things. If it was the weekend I could do it in a day or 2 evenings after work.