ebay seller clearly doesn't know what they're selling!! (350z/GT-R)

Wasso

OMG! LOL.

So many errors but the funniest has to be the GT-R badge on the boot and the V6 badge on the cubby door. PMSL.

Where is it on Facebook? Would love to read some of the comments on there.

Modified cars for sale uk you have to join the group , it's just full of people trying to sell cars 80%are time wasters but it's funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is hilarious! What really made me laugh was that GTR badge on the back!! I know it's very much "each to his own" but from where I'm sitting this is a different level! lol

:lol:

Nappa leather? I wish.

Auto dim mirrors? Umm nope.

Auto dipping side mirrors? Not unless it's an import or mod.

Auto wipers? Would be nice, but nope.

Speedtronic cruise control? Isn't that just basic cruise?

Dual auto climate control? possibly the most pointless modern addition to any car, but we don't have one.

Yellow calipers? ummm not quite, but close :thumbs:

Nismo carbon fibre front diffuser? It's a mines replica and I'm 95% sure it's fibreglass.

Nismo carbon fibre rear diffuser? Nismo? No, it's Circuit Sports or a copy, might be CF, can't see.

Nismo carbon fibre spoiler? Nismo style, yes. Carbon? 95% sure it isn't. ;)

Nismo seatbelt protectors? They're Chinese/Tiawan and aren't they to protect you, not the seat belts?

Nismo carbon badges? Not quite sure what he's talking about there, maybe the plastic wonky one on the tail?

Carbon fibre eyelids? Again, pretty sure they're fibreglass.

Besides all that rubbish, it does actually looks like a good car. Bit of dental floss and petrol to remove the rear badges and bin that Citroen V6 badge on the cubby and it'll be god to go :thumbs:

• Like 1

:lol:

Nappa leather? I wish.

Auto dim mirrors? Umm nope.

Auto dipping side mirrors? Not unless it's an import or mod.

Auto wipers? Would be nice, but nope.

Speedtronic cruise control? Isn't that just basic cruise?

Dual auto climate control? possibly the most pointless modern addition to any car, but we don't have one.

Yellow calipers? ummm not quite, but close :thumbs:

Nismo carbon fibre front diffuser? It's a mines replica and I'm 95% sure it's fibreglass.

Nismo carbon fibre rear diffuser? Nismo? No, it's Circuit Sports or a copy, might be CF, can't see.

Nismo carbon fibre spoiler? Nismo style, yes. Carbon? 95% sure it isn't. ;)

Nismo seatbelt protectors? They're Chinese/Tiawan and aren't they to protect you, not the seat belts?

Nismo carbon badges? Not quite sure what he's talking about there, maybe the plastic wonky one on the tail?

Carbon fibre eyelids? Again, pretty sure they're fibreglass.

Besides all that rubbish, it does actually looks like a good car. Bit of dental floss and petrol to remove the rear badges and bin that Citroen V6 badge on the cubby and it'll be god to go :thumbs:

If anything they damage the seatbelts as the extra weight affects the retraction of them which will eventually cause an MOT fail lol

They're harness pads, designed to stop a harness from cutting into your neck if you have the straps mounted too close together.

I'd also think it would be better served above the buckle of the seatbelt, unless he want's his penis to have Nismo emblazoned over it. If he's so short he has issues with the standard seatbelt hurting his neck, maybe one of these would be better suited?

$(KGrHqN,!rMFIiNy,B9,BSL2r0BVWw~~60_35.JPG