58 members have voted

1. 1. What is the thing you HATE the most on your 350Z

• Exterior Styling
    • Interior Styling
    • Engine Sound
    • Exhaust Sound (OEM)
    • Ride and Handling
    • Ride Comfort ( for a sports car...)
    • Quality of Materials (interior exterior)
    • The Z Heritage and history
    • Nissan Reputation for dullness
    • The 350z lack of options for tuning and performance increases
    • The Attention it draws from passers by and other drivers.
    • Value for Money
    • Cost of running ( for a porsche challenger!)
    • The lack of attention to details ( e.g. long whippy aerials)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have voted ride and handling

BUT

only for the ride.

Great when driving it like it was stolen but too hard the rest of the time on anything except marble smooth roads.

I love the way the rear will gently step out as often as you ask it with no drama and no fuss!

Ming the picky

36 responses...

this must be the regulars all done then, but it seems a very clear outcome...

I hope someone with influence in Nissan can see what really matters to people... ;) so that the next model 09 wil be even better!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

but those that haven't voted ... keep voting, and don't be biased by the current trends...

Not on the list but for me Weight. The Zed is much too heavy and the MY07 is even heavier.

Aw come on Kev, the worst thing about the Zed for you is that its no longer on your drive! :p

Digsy said

Aw come on Kev, the worst thing about the Zed for you is that its no longer on your drive!

That's the worse thing for me - when it is on the drive and bloody work stops me driving it! :angry:

My only major gripe is that i keep leaving the indicators on as I dont see the lights on the dash and you dont hear the click

Nearly had a horrible accident for the very same reason. Having indicated left I turned down this country road with a housing estate half way down on the left. Approaching the left turn into the estate a woman pulled out in front of me. :scare: I banged the horn gave the fingers and lots of verbals only to discover I was still indicating left, the bloody thing hadn’t cancelled. I didn’t see the indicators because of my hand position neither did I hear the indicator because of the radio. What a prick she must have thought I was :wacko: No permanent clock display and the paint, well, were all aware of that one. :thumbdown:

My only major gripe is that i keep leaving the indicators on as I dont see the lights on the dash and you dont hear the click

Nearly had a horrible accident for the very same reason. Having indicated left I turned down this country road with a housing estate half way down on the left. Approaching the left turn into the estate a woman pulled out in front of me. :scare: I banged the horn gave the fingers and lots of verbals only to discover I was still indicating left, the bloody thing hadn’t cancelled. I didn’t see the indicators because of my hand position neither did I hear the indicator because of the radio. What a prick she must have thought I was :wacko: No permanent clock display and the paint, well, were all aware of that one. :thumbdown:

Still if you went into her it would be her fault. You never presume someone will be turning until they have done it :thumbs:

No permanent clock display

Am I missing something here because mine defaults to the clock permanently on the righthand circular instrument on top of the dash.

It should return to whatever you left it on last. ;)

Am I missing something here because mine defaults to the clock permanently on the righthand circular instrument on top of the dash.

Yep, and rather than having clock on all time. I have the digital speedo on that clock, then just hold the button down to "jump" to clock. Then click once to jump back to where you had it set....... best of both worlds to me, as use the speedo more than the clock! :thumbs:

Yep, and rather than having clock on all time. I have the digital speedo on that clock, then just hold the button down to "jump" to clock. Then click once to jump back to where you had it set....... best of both worlds to me, as use the speedo more than the clock! :thumbs:

Snap Jcko. Tat's exactly what I do. Or I wear a watch..... :p