what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

I couldnt go and get it lol! sorry people! going on saturday! i was relying on my cousin to collect his rebuilf mk3 golf from BGK in leeds and i was gonna travel up with him and stop at doncaster on the way home! and unfortunately he couldnt go yesterday but he's collecting it today, but im at work, he's going to drive me up there as the golf needs running in anyway! (fresh rebuilt S3 lump forged etc.. in a mk3 golf!)

Sorry for the dissapointment.

• Like 2

I couldnt go and get it lol! sorry people! going on saturday! i was relying on my cousin to collect his rebuilf mk3 golf from BGK in leeds and i was gonna travel up with him and stop at doncaster on the way home! and unfortunately he couldnt go yesterday but he's collecting it today, but im at work, he's going to drive me up there as the golf needs running in anyway! (fresh rebuilt S3 lump forged etc.. in a mk3 golf!)

Sorry for the dissapointment.

We believe you Bradders... ;)

LOL! i'm starting to think the guy who owns the car is starting to not believe me, he started getting a little bitey now saying things like i wanna see the money before taking you out in it etc.. he thinks im paying all that petrol and time to go joy ride in a car 160 miles away haha!

He has still only sent me 4 pictures of the car though. i start feeling a bit put off that he starts demanding i have the cash etc.. no way im going up on my own now lol..

Dw i'll get an update for you all once i've collected it!

• Like 1

Bit odd that he's reluctant to supply pictures, my advice would be have your mate take a good look over the car. Going up there with rose tinted glasses on because it may or may not be a nismo or have nismo goodies on may influence your decision to buy a lemon.

I think I can say after this thread no one wants to see you come back on here and go 'found mayo on the oil filler cap :('

Sorry if it sounds harsh but I can tell your excited from just reading your posts. :)

EDIT: Also if it's silver and doesn't have the nismo front lip on it stop by my for sale thread. :p

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 2

LOL! i'm starting to think the guy who owns the car is starting to not believe me, he started getting a little bitey now saying things like i wanna see the money before taking you out in it etc.. he thinks im paying all that petrol and time to go joy ride in a car 160 miles away haha!

He has still only sent me 4 pictures of the car though. i start feeling a bit put off that he starts demanding i have the cash etc.. no way im going up on my own now lol..

Dw i'll get an update for you all once i've collected it!

I'm confused......So you've not been yet?

Mayo around the oil filler cap is not always a sign of problems

its a common sight on Golfs in Winter due to condensation in the engine. :blush:

A spot here and there and you could probably put it down to condensation but if it looks like a vat of manonaise (yes that's right) I don't think I would take the car home and risk it.

he wants 5850, is that reasonable? Im also baffled as i didnt think Imports came with the GT pack? it has full brembo's cruise control etc..

Depends on the condition, Mileage etc.

many imports just 3rd party upgrade to Brembo's etc.

he wants 5850, is that reasonable? Im also baffled as i didnt think Imports came with the GT pack? it has full brembo's cruise control etc..

I think they had a different set of option lists over there? I think they could purchase all of the above but not in the 'GT Pack'. I'm sure a resident jap expert will be along to reveal all.

Have you got a picture of the rear? Where is the fog light.