The £16,000 350Z: Is it worth it?

Darren350

That is a bit steep, but I bought my car because it was such low mileage. In fact that's what made me pay more, that and the fact that it was in such mint condition. But I prefer to keep things OEM standard.

If I wanted a car to modify then I would probably feel differently.

BTW that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a modded zed :D

• Like 1

I'd rather have your Zed Darren350 and the change to do what I'd want to it. ;)B)

SOLD!

Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:lol:

For the £16K they're asking you could buy a nice Zed like yours, spruce up the engine, Supercharge, lower, new alloys, full ICE install and more. Now that would be one cool car. :kicking:

Yep as already said a bit too much for even a mint late car with low miles....

I think you can get just as many if not more problems from a car that has done just a few k a year and not looked after than one that has some 20k a year and been looked after.

Of course if I had say 12k to throw at a Zed and found 2 almost identical I would take the lower mileage :)

Nah......dealer taking a punt.

No matter now low the miles your creeping into 370 territory there.

Creeping into 370z territory, like Russia crept into Ukraine!

As others have said, no matter how nice / low mileage 350's aren't worth that amount anymore, especially when you can pick up 370's for the same money.

My 370 was less than that... and has similar miles!

Good luck to them :)

I think the dealer has an out of date Glass's guide :lol: . We paid £17,900 for our 08 plate with 7,000 on the clock.....almost 4 years ago! (and ours was fitted with the admittedly not great Birdview SatNav)

Pete

• Like 1

Overpriced and garage queens can harbour a lot of problems :(

Yup exactly - I'd be more bothered that it was such low mileage it hadn't ever been warmed up properly or used regularly - then again if the service history was spot on and fluids had been changed regardless probably fine - still at least £3k overpriced IMHO

Posted · Hidden by ChrisS, April 18, 2014 - Trying to sell.Not been a member for 6 months.
Hidden by ChrisS, April 18, 2014 - Trying to sell.Not been a member for 6 months.

I only posted this to up the interest in mine which is for sale for £5000 (No Offers!)

Hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk