Bugatti See Testing Recently.

WhackyWill

It's... a Veyron :lol:

There are rumours being speculated at the moment with regards to a "promised" second generation Veyron to be released. It's either one of two things:

1. Bugatti are preparing and tweaking one grande finale special edition Veyron to see out production of the first generation.

OR

2. Testing has begun on their second generation model (using the previous model as a disguise/bodyshell).

After all, the Venom GT has stripped Bugatti of their world record top speed... maybe they want it back :blush:

Gotta be going hybrid havent they? Christ knows what the climbing frame is all about though, better pic here:

Bugatti-Mules-8.jpg

From that angle the shape reminds of an original lotus Europa

I would guess hybrid ??

In that case I would say they are testing cooling fans..!! :thumbs:

Could they be earthing for a giant electric power unit? It's all bolted directly to the bodywork, I know it's crude and ugly, but if they're just experimenting it wouldn't need to be pretty, and if it's hybrid they'd need everything they can get in the engine bay.

Or is it a self driving car, those are all sensors on the top!? I guess no-one can tell for sure :shrug: