Hello from the Black country!

I've been lurking around the forum since the new year but it's time I came out the shadows and said hello!

I'm James, 36 and from Walsall. For the last 11 years I've had a Clio 172 Cup which while fun isn't the last word in luxury or refinement.

With boring stuff like mortgages, bills and a demanding job getting in the way my love of cars took a back seat and I ended up keeping the Cup far longer than I ever intended. However I've decided it's been long enough and the Clio will be making way for a 370Z in the next couple of weeks.

I've taken a lot of inspirations and ideas from the forum and hope to get fully involved once I get a 370Z and hopefully attend meets and get to meet some of you in person.

Catch you around the forum! :)

Hello and :welcome: James. Great to have another member in the West Mids, I'll add you to the regional members list. Hopefully see you at a meet soon in your new 370! :thumbs:

I recently bought a Clio 182 Cup as my daily. Might need to pick your brains..... :lol:

• Like 1

Hello and :welcome: James. Great to have another member in the West Mids, I'll add you to the regional members list. Hopefully see you at a meet soon in your new 370! :thumbs:

I recently bought a Clio 182 Cup as my daily. Might need to pick your brains..... :lol:

You can pick my (limited) brains any time mate. In fact I was chairman of Cliosport.net for a few years before we went our separate ways.

Welcome aboard James. I'm a relative newbie on here too. Got my 370 in March and I'm not far from you here in Dudley. I gather you spotted me in the Z yesterday....

Looks like it! Replied in the other thread. I was thinking to myself at the time I wonder if this guy's on the forum!

• Like 1