New from Portsmouth :)

Hey guys, been lurking for a while and finally got my hands on a Z and I must say I love it! Not many plans at the moment but it currently has a Stillen exhaust with receipt for £1100 pound and a Pop charger. It also apparently has anniversary wheels? I will need you guys to confirm that, they look awesome what ever they are though!

IMG_09961.jpg

IMG_09971.jpg

IMG_09981.jpg

Let me know what you think! And if there are any of you near Portsmouth maybe we could meet up for a drive sometime!

Ryan

welcome to the forum! :wave: looks like a really clean zed there! yep they're anniversary wheels, I think they only made them for a year or two. seeing as you've already got a stillen exhaust, your first and only task is to get a stubby aerial, then you're good to go!

Haha cheers buddy, spacing on the front plate is currently illegal and considering I work for the police I should probably get it changed! Then again, it does say 350z ;) Good to hear they are the real deal on the wheels! Just bought a few cd's so I can get a stubby now!

Haha cheers buddy, spacing on the front plate is currently illegal and considering I work for the police I should probably get it changed! Then again, it does say 350z ;) Good to hear they are the real deal on the wheels! Just bought a few cd's so I can get a stubby now!

And there was me about to offer to go for a drive :lol:

:welcome: I'm based in Fareham. Keep an eye out for some meets every now and then that I try to arrange.

Welcome to the forum, loads of great info and help on here.

Live your new zed, very nice looking car.

I am in Fareham too, just taken possession of my third Zed in 2 years, these cars are addictive! Mine is a 2007 roadster in grey no doubt we will see each other around. The big grins will give it away!