Horse Dung!

stuarty

The Dog Fouling (Scotland) Act 2003 states that it's a Public Health offence for any dog owner to allow their dog to foul in a public place and not pick it up and dispose of it in the proper manner.

Obviously their are a few exceptions such as guide dogs etc.

Really pisses me off that Police Scotland mounted branch are allowed to patrol up and down my street knowingly allowing their horses to @*!# all over the place!

If their on official duty fair enough, but if all their doing is exercising their horses they should be carrying a big shovel and bucket with them!

• Like 1

a) Horse crap isnt actually dangerous like dog crap is

B) Tying a horse up for a bit while you jump off and scoop its poop isnt really an option in most streets

c) Carrying said droppings may cause a problem as they can produce quite a lot ........

You can get catchers but why not just fling it on your garden instead, will do wonders for the roses ;)

• Like 4

We have a few horses which come up and down our street and whilst I totally agree that dog mess is far worse than horse, I have to agree with Stuarty. If I was a keen gardener, then it would be brilliant, but it usually ends up being run over and spread down the road which isn't particularly pleasant. I'm not sure there is a simple solution though, short of someone following them with a giant poop-a-scoop! It could be worse though, it could be a circus exercising their elephants! :)

... poo is poo imo...

The title of this thread attracted my attention, as 2 days ago I had 30 rubble sacks filled to the brim with horses poo in my "other vehicle" (campervan). However, I wouldn't dream of putting one single lump of dog poo in it - so I'm afraid I can't quite agree with your assertion.

As far as I'm concerned, there's poo and - - - there's poo.

• Like 2

... poo is poo imo...

The title of this thread attracted my attention, as 2 days ago I had 30 rubble sacks filled to the brim with horses poo in my "other vehicle" (campervan). However, I wouldn't dream of putting one single lump of dog poo in it - so I'm afraid I can't quite agree with your assertion.

As far as I'm concerned, there's poo and - - - there's poo.

Poo is poo ~ if it comes out of a rectum, ...regardless of creature, beast or man then it is poo I'm afraid.

noun

noun: poo

•  

excrement.

•  

verb

verb: poo

•  

defecate.

Poo is poo ~ if it comes out of a rectum, ...regardless of creature, beast or man then it is poo I'm afraid.

Personally, I like to put it on my strawberries.

I prefer some cream on mine but each to their own.....

The old ones are the best!!! :)

Dog owners get hammered and rightly so, for their dogs crappin in the street yet peoples dirty filthy moggy can dig a hole in my garden n shite 'til their hearts content :rant:

Yes, they bury it rather than doing it on the pavement/verge/etc and as they are in most cases somewhat smaller than dogs do less of it ;) .

Pete

Dog owners get hammered and rightly so, for their dogs crappin in the street yet peoples dirty filthy moggy can dig a hole in my garden n shite 'til their hearts content :rant:

Yes, they bury it rather than doing it on the pavement/verge/etc and as they are in most cases somewhat smaller than dogs do less of it ;) .

Pete

So on that basis horses do more poo than dogs and should be subject to bigger fines.

Maybe fines should go on the weight of the poo .... say 100.00 per lb of poo? ;)

horse%20nappy.jpg

What exactly is that supporting?

:lol: Not what you're thinking! :surrender:

It's a sh*t catcher obviously. :D

I thought maybe it was in case its tail got a bit heavy for it ......... what did you think that I was thinking?? :p

horse%20nappy.jpg

What exactly is that supporting?

:lol: Not what you're thinking! :surrender:

It's a sh*t catcher obviously. :D

I thought maybe it was in case its tail got a bit heavy for it ......... what did you think that I was thinking?? :p

It's penis of course. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: