Who's Detailing their car at Wales?

Grundy

As above really,

With the show and shine on the final day,

Wanted to save some people of being hassled with 'Can I borrow some....'

Guessing there will be the odd one or two who will take some quick detailing equipment down, and was wondering

A: If you are

B: What are you taking?

I think there's a petrol station close by with an auto (3 roller) car wash. I'll just use that..... :teeth:
:lol: that's what I mean. We're not really going to have access to do a wash etc. so what are people going to do/use if they do clean it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: I'm only asking as say 10/50 take supplies to do a quick clean, then obviously a few are going to ask if they can borrow etc as they didn't think of doing this, so just wanted to save the hassle and prepare everyone to bother taking or not to take.

Most people didn't seem to bother last year. Only about 10 bothered cleaning. To be fair the cars didn't get that dirty as it was dry... only a bit of brake dust, but that just jet washed off pretty easily.

says the person who won the 370 category last year :wacko:

With a choice of 2 browns, the one with a bit less brown was clearly going to get the votes! :p:stir:

only 'cos Will went under a low bridge and lost his roof................took most of his hair off in the process too :scare::stir:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1