10K to buy 2 seats, what would you have?

hensh65

10K for 2 seats, what would you buy?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. You have 10K and you want 2 seats and manual, up to you if you want to risk age and mileage for a better car :thumbs:

• BMW Z4 3.0si
    • Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 v6
    • Honda S2000 2.0i
    • Mazda MX-5 Sport 2.0
    • Nissan 350Z HR
    • Mazda RX-7 FD3S type RS
    • Mercedes SLK 350
    • Porsche Boxter S 3.2
    • Porsche 911 3.4 (2000)
    • Lotus Elise 1.9 (2000)
    • Toyota Supra 3.0 non turbo
    • TVR Chimaera 4.0

First Poll I have done so I hope it has worked!

I have done a search on cars for sale on auto trader just now for under 10K that have 2 seats and stick shift. Age and mileage on them vary massively so it is up to you if you want the older more exotic car.

You didnt mention it, but it was the Cayman that came closest to pipping my Z when I was looking.

I took the Z because it was less poised, but more exciting under hard acceleration. The Cayman always felt so self assured.... almost cocky in its own ability.... lol

You didnt mention it, but it was the Cayman that came closest to pipping my Z when I was looking.

I took the Z because it was less poised, but more exciting under hard acceleration. The Cayman always felt so self assured.... almost cocky in its own ability.... lol

Not sure why but there wasn't any for sale under 10K on auto trader. I like it as well :thumbs:

Impossible to answer unless you know intended usage.

Weekend blaster = Elise

Classy sports car = Boxster

NOISE = TVR

You can vote for more than one Ekona :thumbs: I doubt too many would actually spend 10K on a 911 with 135K on the clock but its nice to dream :lol:

Honestly (and not just because im on 350z-uk) it would be the Zed.

The only porker ive ever liked it the Carrera GT, and last time I checked, they weren't under 10k. My personal view is that all BMW's are hateful un-inspiring cars, I would rather walk. The TVR would only work for 45 mins on 3 days of the year, and the rest of the cars are nothing special, at least not in standard trim.

The only exception would be the supra, but these are too old and hold their value absurdly well for some reason.

• Like 3