Drive way problems ~ help appreciated

GMballistic

You guys need to think bigger! Raise the garage to the level of the road and have a car pit for working under the car! Win Win!!

CarPit_zpsac1ecdf5.png

Hayden, that's the stupidest idea I have ever heard of . . . .

This one is way better . . .

CarPit_zpsac1ecdf5.png

The beauty of this is the tunnel exit can be anywhere in the world. :teeth:

:lol:

• Like 1

For what its worth heres my opinion.......Do what Keyser says..mimic what you intend to do with the concrete blob with wood first to see if it works.

As he said you will need tornado bolts to screw the timber to the concrete. Drill say a 10 or 12mm holes in the concrete and screw the bolts straight in.

If you wanted to proceed with the concrete humps then you would need to dig about a foot down before forming your concrete hump above as this would give it some foundation.

Otherwise if you just sat the hump on top it would quickly break up. Good luck

• Like 1

For what its worth heres my opinion.......Do what Keyser says..mimic what you intend to do with the concrete blob with wood first to see if it works.

As he said you will need tornado bolts to screw the timber to the concrete. Drill say a 10 or 12mm holes in the concrete and screw the bolts straight in.

If you wanted to proceed with the concrete humps then you would need to dig about a foot down before forming your concrete hump above as this would give it some foundation.

Otherwise if you just sat the hump on top it would quickly break up. Good luck

Thanks for that. ;)

Going to see how it pans out first with this £10 speed bump idea. Will have to fix that to the concrete either way so I'll use the method you suggested and then if it's not enough clearance or doesn't work then I'll move on to keysers/your idea. :thumbs:

Seems a cracking idea:-

angry-woman.jpg

Is it wrong that I'm slightly aroused by that photo :scare::teeth:

It would be wrong if you weren't. :lol:;)

Thank god ......... for a moment there I thought I was weird :thumbs:

Don't worry you are weird but that's the norm round here :)

• Like 2

Seems a cracking idea:-

angry-woman.jpg

Is it wrong that I'm slightly aroused by that photo :scare::teeth:

It would be wrong if you weren't. :lol:;)

Thank god ......... for a moment there I thought I was weird :thumbs:

Don't worry you are weird but that's the norm round here :)

Is it wrong I know where this picture comes from....And maybe like this show? :lol:

Safer option:

pfdb.jpg

The car can be driven through either portal and will come out of the other one. Therefore, you can move the location of the portal away from the gentlemans club using the included portal gun so that you're safe from shot gunnage :D

• Like 3

Safer option:

pfdb.jpg

The car can be driven through either portal and will come out of the other one. Therefore, you can move the location of the portal away from the gentlemans club using the included portal gun so that you're safe from shot gunnage :D

LMFAO!!!!! Love it Matt :lol: