Picking up my new 350z today.....

Welcome along! I'm sure as it's a members car it's been taken care of!

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll need to call on you guys for advice from time to time.

Yep, sure has been taken care of......hope I can do it justice!

• Like 1

Welcome along! I'm sure as it's a members car it's been taken care of!

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll need to call on you guys for advice from time to time.

Yep, sure has been taken care of......hope I can do it justice!

name the member or is it going to be a suprise :stir:

Picking up my new 350z today......bought from a fellow member. Can't wait, it's a real beauty :D

I hope it's not that blue thing that Adam (350Ad) was trying to sell. He did a good job of that accident repair, but I know he was trying to shift it before the engine finally gave up. :stir:

Congrats and :welcome:

• Like 1

Picking up my new 350z today......bought from a fellow member. Can't wait, it's a real beauty :D

I hope it's not that blue thing that Adam (350Ad) was trying to sell. He did a good job of that accident repair, but I know he was trying to shift it before the engine finally gave up. :stir:

:lol:

Ha...yes, that's the one. Us rookies always get the wool pulled over our eyes :)

Seriously, can't wait....picking it up in a few hours. Hope it's nice and shiny 350Ad......might need to rethink your username though? :stir:

Cheers everyone for the welcomes :D

• Like 1

Ha...yes, that's the one. Us rookies always get the wool pulled over our eyes :)

Seriously, can't wait....picking it up in a few hours. Hope it's nice and shiny 350Ad......might need to rethink your username though? :stir:

Cheers everyone for the welcomes :D

Haha thanks Ian....always good with your first impressions :D

I do indeed need to change my username....need to find the car first though :bangin: Nightmare so far!

Edited by 350Ad