Zed TT (Full Cosworth Forged, APS Twin Turbo)

A9H-RX

Right guys, this is the hardest decision I have had to make, but I have come across an offer I can't refuse and am now looking at being the new owner of an R34 GTR which means of course the Zed TT will have to go :(

I've been updating a build thread of a respray the car has just had which is still on going. I would like to finish the car before passing it onto the new owner so everything is perfect. The seller of the car I want to buy is in no rush which means I will be in no way rushing the zed and cutting corners to finish. This will give any buy a chance to save your monies.. ;)

The car is currently listed on Pistonheads, had little interest but nothing worth jumping at. I will have to cancel the sale unfortunately if I don't get what I need as the funds for the zed are helping a great deal with my new purchase. I am looking for offers in excess of 16k. The car has had no expense spared including a 5k + respray.

http://www.pistonhea...-502bhp/1896989

The Zed TT spec as of today follows as:

502.4 BHP @ flywheel and 455 ft/lb Torque

¼ Mile: 12.9 secs @ 111mph (Was 463bhp)

Engine:

VQ35DE Block

Cosworth Forged Pistons

Cosworth Conrods H Beam

Cosworth Big End Bearings

Cosworth Main End Bearings

Cosworth Headgaskets

ARP Head Studs

ARP Crank Studs

APS Enlarge Capacity Sump

Turbos & Induction:

Garrett GT25/35 Hybrid Ball-Bearing Turbos

APS Spec Turbo Internals

Braided Oil Lines

APS Large Front Mount Intercooler

APS High Volume Twin Blow Off Valve

APS Polished Hard Pipe Kit

APS Tall-Boy Inlet Plenum Painted Red

APS Twin High Flow Cold Air Intake

Drivetrain:

Carbonetics Triple Plate Clutch

Standard 6sp Manual Box

Standard Carbon Fibre Prop

Standard LSD

Cooling:

Koyo Large Alloy Race Radiator

APS Stainless Steel Expansion Tank

Trust GReddy Oil Cooler

Braided Lines and Earls Couplings

Fuel:

APS Spec Performance Fuel Pump

APS Spec Fuel Pressure Regulator

APS Spec 500cc Injectors

ECU:

UniChip Piggyback ECU

Mapped by DS Automotives @ 0.68 Bar (9.4 PSI)

D2 Spec Throttle Controller

Exhaust:

APS 2.5†True Dual Stainless Exhaust System

APS 2.5†Total Performance Test Pipes

APS High Energy Exhaust Manifold

Wheels:

18†Rota Fighters in Custom Pearlescent Red

Rota High Top Centre Caps

Toyo Proxy T1 Sports Tyres

Rear - 9.5J - 265/35/18

Front - 8.5J - 235/40/18

Brakes & Suspension:

Front - Brembo 4Pot Calipers / 324mm Discs

Rear - Brembo 2Pot Calipers / 322mm Discs

Apex 30mm Lowering Springs

APS Tough-Boy Strut Brace

Interior:

Defi V2 Control Box, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Boost Gauges in replacement of OEM Gauges

Pioneer Touch Screen Double Din

Audison 250w RMS front & Rear speakers

Audison LRx 1000w RMS Amplifier

Alpine Type R 1000w RMS Subwoofer

Custom Z Boot Partitioning

Exterior:

Custom Smooth Front Bumper

Custom Turbo Direct Ram Air Intakes

Tarmac Mines Front Splitter Smoothed & Flushed

Tarmac Sportz Side Diffusers

Tarmac Sportz TS Style Rear Diffuser

Strosek Adjustable Boot Spoiler

S2000 Stubby Aerial

Carbon Bonnet Struts

Black Z Badges

Black Door Handles

Tinted Windows All Round

LED Rear Fog Light

LED Facelift Rear Lights

LED Side Light Bulbs

LED Number Plate Bulbs

I would imagine there will be quite a few questions so fire them away..

I have 1000's of pictures from day I bought the car standard until today as it stands.

Edited by A9H-RX

You may want to add the usual stuff like, year, mileage, service history, UK car, GT/Non-GT, Satnav/No satnav etc etc.

Chassis Mileage was 68/69k when TT conversion was done. I changed the clocks also which match engine mileage so currently sitting @ 42k. I still have standard clocks.

Engine has full service upon engine conversion which was back in June/July, so oil, plugs, filter clean, coolant and compression test.

This is a GT model so comes with all standard bells and whistles. Cruise control, climate, xenons, headlight washers, rear parking sensors, heated leather seats etc etc. I have standard sat nav that was removed as cubby hole has defi control box, throttle controller and ipod.

Car will also come with fresh tax and mot. Full chassis previous history and engine build/conversion history. Which all add up to probably well over 30k

Edited by A9H-RX

Looking at returning to a Z in either 350/70 form! I have seen this a few times on Pistonheads and thought it was an amazing car!

If you have a price in mind I really would add it to your PH listing - when I saw POA on the advert I thought it would be someone wanting an unreasonable amount of money like a lot of modded car owners - at offers around £16K I think its pretty good value bearing the amount of serious work that has gone into it.

If we were 6 months down the line I would be extremely tempted, good luck with the sale!

Couple Youtube links to give everyone an idea of how well the zed TT puts the power out

First video is the night I had the remap to 502, before it went into the bodyshop (Roads were greasy and cold tyres). Second video is before remap running 463bhp.

I frigging love this car! I've just been begging the missus to let me trade mine in but the sensible answer of "Phil, you're still £10k short you idiot" was thrown at me in response.

I WANT THIS CAR!

• Like 1