Zed TT (Full Cosworth Forged, APS Twin Turbo)

A9H-RX

Went to look at the R34 GTR properly today. I'm going to find it extremely hard to part with the zed TT as it's something I've made myself from standard. But I have a new found love, so someone please buy her before it gets any harder :lol: :lol:

Why did you have to upload videos Ash? I'm now itching to get back offshore so I can up my affordability! Although I don't want you to have a long drawn out sale, I am hoping it is still available in 12 weeks time as I may have some decent punching power then!

• Like 1

Why did you have to upload videos Ash? I'm now itching to get back offshore so I can up my affordability! Although I don't want you to have a long drawn out sale, I am hoping it is still available in 12 weeks time as I may have some decent punching power then!

At least I know the temptation is working :lol:

I'm not in any rush to sell but first come first serve basis unfortunately :lol:

Zed is still being worked on at the moment and want it to be perfect and unrushed for new owner, so will be worth every penny..

I have 2 genuinely interested people who are saving and want to view upon completion, so we will see what happens

• Like 1

I'm not in any rush to sell but first come first serve basis unfortunately :lol:

Zed is still being worked on at the moment and want it to be perfect and unrushed for new owner, so will be worth every penny..

I have 2 genuinely interested people who are saving and want to view upon completion, so we will see what happens

It definitely is! Mine turns enough heads as it is and is quick but that is just a different ballpark. I need the complete shock factor in my life!

• Like 1

It definitely is! Mine turns enough heads as it is and is quick but that is just a different ballpark. I need the complete shock factor in my life!

You running FI are you or N/A?

N/A but I've got Motordyne ART pipes & resonated Y pipe connected to the Amuse R1. It was remapped by a previous owner too but probably not in line with my setup. Need FI though!

FI is the way forward and I know someone selling one at a bargain price ;):lol:

sorry to hijack the for sale thread but any pics of the gtr? :teeth:

Yes :) White wheels is how it stands now. 620bhp straight 6 twin turbo

1620629_707677265946809_1069146586_n.jpg

1938126_10202151630245214_1367704969_n.jpg?oh=37142dfaac2cb91f31d1c90c58b17bbd&oe=531810A9&__gda__=1394098367_cfa538b23332810b3fffe1cb1a0e38df

Very nice, I hope you have deep pockets :)

I'm saving, plus I have a special fund a side for my hobbies :lol::p