WALES 2014 RAFFLE *****TOTAL RAISED £2355.00!!!!!******WINNERS ON P1

glrnet

YOU GUYS RAISED £2355.00. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

:) :clap: :#1:

After a year off the raffle is back.

It's open to EVERYONE and this year the charity that will benefit from your generosity will be the NSPCC

logo_nspcc_2.gif

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/

This is an opportunity to help a particularly vulnerable element of our society, some of whom are unable to help or defend themselves because of the actions of others.

THE PRIZES

1. 350z or 370z DBA Slotted Discs (all round) and Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads (all round) CLARK MOTORSPORT WINNER - KEN

2. 50% off a set of Drift Series wheels voucher RARE RIMS WINNER - BOCKAAARCK

3. A choice of any 1 bumper for a 350z that we produce RT PERFORMANCE WINNER - TOOTHY

4. A choice of any 1 bumper for a 370z that we produce RT PERFORMANCE WINNER - AMYZED

5. 50% off an Uprev NA remap (usually £399.99) HORSHAM DEVELOPMENTS WINNER - JZA70

6. A P3 Service with an MOT KAIZER MOTORS WINNER - CHRIS S (DONATED FOR AUCTION) NEW WINNER EBIZED

7. 25% off a set of Drift Series wheels voiucher & set of wheel nuts picked from stock RARE RIMS WINNER - SCULLY

8. A free P3 Service ATKINS MOTOR ENGINEERS WINNER HARRYJAX (DONATED FOR AUCTION) NEW WINNER ph 7

9. Tarmac Sportz front strut brace or £50 website voucher & a Tarmac Sportz Goodie Bag TARMAC SPORTZ WINNER -STEVEOD

10. Pipercoss Panel Filter and a HEL Brembo brake line kit CS WINNER - DAVEDUTCH

11. 1 x Free MOT test FAST MOT WINNER - ALMEIDA1234

12. 1 x Free MOT test FAST MOT WINNER - HAYDNH (DONATED FOR AUCTION)

13. Millers Long LIfe oil & filter change kit ABBEY MOTORSPORT WINNER - KEYSER (DONATED FOR AUCTION) NEW WINNER ph 7

14. 1 year free UK Breakdown Cover worth £59.50 CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE WINNER - FLEX NEW WINNER GLRNET

15. £50.00 website voucher OPIE OIL WINNER - ANDYVVC

16. 350z or 370z Circuit Sports Carbon Fibre Bonnet Dampers REDLINE STYLING WINNER - JJT

17. 2 free nights B&B accommodation Moreton Lodge Hotel WINNER - MADMIKESTER

18. 5 Litres Of NISSAN DIFF OIL Rothers WINNER - HUMPY

I AM SURE YOU WILL AGREE THAT THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE LIST OF PRIZES, PLEASE BE AS GENEROUS AS OUR TRADERS HAVE FOR THIS REALLY WORTHWHILE CAUSE.

I will PM the traders concerned to let them know the names of the winners.

Traders PM'd

• Like 2

This is open to ALL members of the forum regardless of whether you are attending Wales or not.

Tickets for the raffle can be bought here:-

http://www.justgivin...orumNSPCCraffle

How to buy tickets:-

Hit donate

Select amount (Tickets are £2 each with a minimum of £4)

NOTE: if you tick UK taxpayer, untick the ticket question as you are getting 'tickets' so Gift Aid will not be available in this case.

Insert email address

Enter your details (unless you already signed up)

Hit donate or paypal

Fill in payment details

Fill in address details

Confirm

Donate

IMPORTANT

In the message box that appears put your FORUM USERNAME and the amount donated, otherwise you will NOT be registered for raffle tickets.

(Its your choice about future contact by JustGiving with the boxes provided.)

NEXT

Come back to this thread and:-

Post your name with the next block of running list numbers equal to the payment you just made. The ticket numbering will run sequentially rather than numbers being randomly chosen, for this system to work.

The team will monitor the donations made to JustGiving to make sure the sum received agrees with the number of tickets claimed.

Raffle book ticket 'stub's' linked to the numbers bought in this way will be added to the draw, together with those bought over the weekend. Winners not present at the draw will be notified afterwards and arrangements made for them to receive their prize.

The Raffle will be drawn during the course of the Wales weekend and the winners names will be posted on this thread.

Good Luck!

TICKET LIST

This is the list for you to add your name to AFTER you have purchased tickets by donating to The NSPCC here:-

http://www.justgivin...orumNSPCCraffle

DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME UNTIL YOU HAVE DONATED FIRST!!!!!

Statring at number 1 use the next sequence of numbers that equals you rpurchase, for example for £20.00 1-10 foloowed by your forum name. These numbers will be used in the raffle draw.

1-? Forum Name

Raffle book ticket 'stub's' linked to the numbers bought in this way will be added to the draw, together with those bought over the weekend. Winners not present at the draw will be notified afterwards and arrangements made for them to receive their prize.

Good Luck!

Tickets will be on sale ALL weekend. :)

• Like 1

I will be getting some tickets, if I win a Zed specific prize I will auction it off on here for the charity :thumbs:

I'll be doing the same :)

Let's hope we both win, then the charity wins twice :)

I will get my tickets in Wales, kind of find the posting of who has bought what a little bit off, but at thecend of the day if the charity benefits who cares :lol:

Sent from the golf club...