Underperformance

Warner001

Keyser has first dibs Dan, but could I interest you in some tyres from Cybertron?

Same ones Optimus Prime uses, can still perform at even the highest temperatures (re-entry into Earths atmosphere) and laser bolt resistant. Suitable for use on varied terrain from desert sand to tarmac.

Nice one mate, hope I have enough left on my PayPal account.

Cheaper and more effective to make a zed go quicker by making it handle better, brake better and lose some weight.

Of course some are obsessed with the dick swinging bhp headliner which impress the Asda carpark fraternity so much

I find that comment rude and offensive Ricey.

460 WHP without the NOS :swing smiley:

Edited by Keyser

Keyser has first dibs Dan, but could I interest you in some tyres from Cybertron?

Same ones Optimus Prime uses, can still perform at even the highest temperatures (re-entry into Earths atmosphere) and laser bolt resistant. Suitable for use on varied terrain from desert sand to tarmac.

Cheaper and more effective to make a zed go quicker by making it handle better, brake better and lose some weight.

Of course some are obsessed with the dick swinging bhp headliner which impress the Asda carpark fraternity so much

waynes-world-schwingOBEYGIANT-1.jpg

• Like 1

To be fair round my way most of the cars at "asda carpark fraternity" would beat my Z in a drag or on the track. Everyone seems to have a 400bhp focus RS or Evo's/scoobs etc.

God knows how these kids afford such cars.

Surely it's all relative

I've had my zed about 5 months now, I know some cars are quicker, some slower, so what, I bought mine because I have always loved the looks and sound of them

As for being "gunned of the lights", well, thats irrelevant, most of it boils down to the driver, not the car

Rob

↑ drugs mate.......selling lots of drugs :lol:

:teeth:

Take it Ricey that was aimed at nowhereboy's post and not Robs. :lol:

Some of these young drivers nowadays don't even realize how good they've got it ~ electric windows, ABS braking, CD/DVD players, 100bhp+ 1litre cars etc. :surrender::scare:

Back in my day we had to wind the windows down and if you wanted to go faster you went down hill. :wheelchair::lol:

Edited by GMballistic

Some of these young drivers nowadays don't even realize how good they've got it ~ electric windows, ABS braking, CD/DVD players, 100bhp+ 1litre cars etc. :surrender::scare:

Back in my day we had to wind the windows down and if you wanted to go faster you went down hill. :wheelchair::lol:

You think that's bad - when Buster started "driving" if you wanted to go faster you put another horse in front of the cart :lol:

• Like 2

You think that's bad - when Buster started "driving" if you wanted to go faster you put another horse in front of the cart :lol:

:lol:

Busters first Zed? :dry:

horse_cart_1.jpg

I`ve still got a 7 slider graphic equaliser in the garage....those were the days

my first car had all mod cons, none of them worked. but they were still there. The central locking would pick 2 random doors to lock rather than all 4, the ABS worked depending on what sort of road you were driving on, the air con was just a blue light and made no difference to the temperature of the air, similar story with the heater. It was either cold, colder or nice and warm 500yds from your destination. The electrics worked most of the time and the windscreen leaked. Character building i say. Until youve set off for work at 5am on a snowy morning with no power steering, no heater, dicky electronics and a leaky windscreen you dont appreciate having a car :p

• Like 1

my first car had all mod cons, none of them worked. but they were still there. The central locking would pick 2 random doors to lock rather than all 4, the ABS worked depending on what sort of road you were driving on, the air con was just a blue light and made no difference to the temperature of the air, similar story with the heater. It was either cold, colder or nice and warm 500yds from your destination. The electrics worked most of the time and the windscreen leaked. Character building i say. Until youve set off for work at 5am on a snowy morning with no power steering, no heater, dicky electronics and a leaky windscreen you dont appreciate having a car :p

Alfa? :lol:

nope, a car/company known for making quality automobiles. A rover 45 i inherited form my late uncle. Was a truly terrible car but it was my first, and i'd still say one of the best. Handled like a boat, steering was completely numb had no power and was rusting quite badly in places. But it did start every morning (with some gentle persuasion) and was somewhere i could go and smoke/entertain ladies. Which made it one of the best. Just because its fast doesnt mean its your favorite car.

I`ve still got a 7 slider graphic equaliser in the garage....those were the days

Hell i remember having one of those, i'm getting old :wheelchair:

Chris, you got 99 problem but the bitch ain't one ;)

Sent from the golf club...

My Zed never ceases to impress me everytime I take it on track, the feedback from the chassis means you can easily play with it right on the limit, the low down grunt means its gets out of corners and adds the speed relatively quickly and it telegraphs everything so if it does go wrong youve got days to catch it.

It bats well above its average and suprises a lot of people, not as much as the guy behind me in the Clio 182 does but thats another story ;)

My Zed never ceases to impress me everytime I take it on track, the feedback from the chassis means you can easily play with it right on the limit, the low down grunt means its gets out of corners and adds the speed relatively quickly and it telegraphs everything so if it does go wrong youve got days to catch it.

It bats well above its average and suprises a lot of people, not as much as the guy behind me in the Clio 182 does but thats another story ;)

After my first proper track experience in the Z yesterday I can 100% agree with this.

I chased a VXR220 around Bedford for 5 laps, nothing gained nothing lost and that is a more honed track machine. Then I got to cruise home in comfort afterwards!

Edited by 350Ad

Pah, we chased a 350z round bedford in our 17 year old 328i, and he wasnt pulling away over a lap :p

faster in a straight line yes (276bhp plays 193) but too heavy through corners and not good under brakes - if you want to make a zed faster round a track, it needs to be lighter and with better brakes.

yes, a 400bhp zed would get you to the next corner faster, but then the lighter, less powerful car behind you will close the gap under braking, and carry more speed through the corner.

Pah, we chased a 350z round bedford in our 17 year old 328i, and he wasnt pulling away over a lap :p

faster in a straight line yes (276bhp plays 193) but too heavy through corners and not good under brakes - if you want to make a zed faster round a track, it needs to be lighter and with better brakes.

yes, a 400bhp zed would get you to the next corner faster, but then the lighter, less powerful car behind you will close the gap under braking, and carry more speed through the corner.

Cool story bro..... oh hang on it is true :lol:

Sent from the golf club...