a zed iv got my eye on

Dan350

So im shopping about for my first zed, found a nice one on a 53 plate, 20k miles on the clock, description says its only ever been used in summer months and garaged for the rest of its life, the guy wants 7k for it, do you think thats realistic? Condition looks immaculate in and out

Seems expensive for none GT but TBH I dont think there would be another 53 plate out there with that low mileage.

What colour is it?

LeMans sunset I think its called, the gold/bronzey colour

Good price, sunsets are worth more than any other colour :stir:

• Like 1

Whats the spec etc?

This should answer most've your questions: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67672-dave-350s-gunmetal-350zee-facial-surgery-page-5/

I'd take that front bumper off though. You'll be ridiculed, pointed at. laughed at and generally made to feel like a fool. I'll swap it with mine just to help you out :thumbs:

Just a side note, I'd always be cautious of cars that sit there doing nothing for 75% of the year, to only be driven a couple of hundred miles in that year.

I personally would scout around a bit more. You will lose a lot of money on that car for Resale.

• Like 1

No substitute for low miles mate.

You can never get em back so always worth the extra

exactly what i was thinkin mate, on my previous cars iv always been on the hunt for low miles, still, all depends what else is about!

I disagree slightly tbh.

I'd say there is no substitute for a well serviced & maintained vehicle.

Low mileage means nothing if it's been mistreated and not serviced correctly ~ could end up being worse than a high mileage example which has been looked after all it's life. Just imo. ;)

• Like 3

No substitute for low miles mate.

You can never get em back so always worth the extra

exactly what i was thinkin mate, on my previous cars iv always been on the hunt for low miles, still, all depends what else is about!

I disagree slightly tbh.

I'd say there is no substitute for a well serviced & maintained vehicle.

Low mileage means nothing if it's been mistreated and not serviced correctly ~ could end up being worse than a high mileage example which has been looked after all it's life. Just imo. ;)

true of course, but this ones got FSH (main dealer)

its abit far in my opinion though thats the only thing... 136 miles from me and no guarantee itl be a winner... heres another though that is quite local from where i am. (im sure id be able to knock a bit off the price though!)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401221222548/sort/mileage/usedcars/make/nissan/postcode/cm150eb/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/price-to/8000/page/1/model/350_z/radius/200?logcode=p

its abit far in my opinion though thats the only thing... 136 miles from me and no guarantee itl be a winner... heres another though that is quite local from where i am. (im sure id be able to knock a bit off the price though!)

http://www.autotrade...s/200?logcode=p

Looks ok, think it's a non GT mind, therefore the price is pretty high. The pictures don't do it any justice either, it would benefit hugely from a good detail. If you're going to pay top money for one make sure absolutely nothing needs done to it and that nothing will need doing to it for the foreseeable future :thumbs:

• Like 1