Tenby, South Wales

ioneabee

You had a 10 mtr tide (32.8ft) yesterday.

Todays is a only 9.6 mtr tide (31.6ft)................... And I'm going out on it at 12:30 :teeth: :teeth:

There is a four hour tide difference between Tenby and Conwy.

(The tide table I use is based on Liverpool heights.)

Edit.... That's why the lifeboat shed in the back ground is at that height. ;):p:lol:

Biggest tide we are having this year is a 10.3mtr (33.7ft) and that's on the 10 th of September. :teeth:

Who took the land away?! :wacko: Crazy weather over in Pomland. The king tides over here are playing havoc at the moment. Driving along the motorway the other day and the sea was lapping on the edge of two motorways. :scare: Happens at this time of the year.

Yeah, shocking weather down in the South West of England and South Wales with at least 2 more Atlantic storms heading their way. This winter has to be the worst continual sequence of weather events in my lifetime. We usually get 2 or 3 Atlantic storms per winter, from December to date we must have had 2 or 3 every week and big storms too. There seems to be no end in sight, the jetstream is locked in place feeding one storm after another right at us, only when the cold air over The States moves back into Canada will things improve and that could be well into March or April :scare: .

Pete