when the air tastes like a sauna

Ricey

The worst I've had was 42 and 93% humidity at chichen itza in Mexico, after 5 mins I could care less about the pyramids and wanted to get back on the bus in the aircon, my god you should have seen the rain we had on the way back to the hotel, it made my shower at home look pathetic

I was in Vegas last summer and they were having a record heat wave and it tipped over 50c.............even the wind was hot!!!

Mate this was making my eyes burn!!! 50 is just unthinkable

Walking about just wasn't an option. Sat in the pool all day long for three days getting served cocktails by scantily clad waitresses.....it was a tough gig!!

• Like 2

I was in Vegas last summer and they were having a record heat wave and it tipped over 50c.............even the wind was hot!!!

Walking about just wasn't an option. Sat in the pool all day long for three days getting served cocktails by scantily clad waitresses.....it was a tough gig!!

Sounds like utter hell......what was the name of the place.......just out of interest ;)

Sounds like utter hell......what was the name of the place.......just out of interest ;)

Bellagio :)

Iv been in 45 degree heat in Saudi. Was pretty hard going but was worse when I had a chest infection and a fever! When I went to the air conditioned hospital I felt a million times better :lol:

Never had a fever lift so quickly

Jealous your in oz the enjoy it. If you get the chance go to Fraser Island mate

Just done the east coast mate. Fraser (in pajero 4x4's), whitsundays and Noosa everglades.

Really awesome (if you ignore all the british dickwits ruining the place).

Might do a write up when I get back. Had some reet cars since ive been out here including a 1lr auto micra called s*** and a white getz that we christened Jizz.

Just done the east coast mate. Fraser (in pajero 4x4's), whitsundays and Noosa everglades.

Really awesome (if you ignore all the british dickwits ruining the place).

Might do a write up when I get back. Had some reet cars since ive been out here including a 1lr auto micra called s*** and a white getz that we christened Jizz.

I hope you stopped off at Byron bay for a wee chill out!

• Like 1

Hahah yeh that place is like stepping back in time. Hippies everywhere and all stoned out there face lol. Melbourne was quite a cool place aswel, especially if you like a wee flutter at the tables! Enjoy mate

Im really bad in the sun too Vik! I get sunburned on a cloudy day!

Bryon was awesome Jay. Such a cool chilled out place. Nimbin was fecking weird though! :wacko:

Its just Amsterdam with sun :lol: Although it is 20 years since I saw it - you can't, ahem, 'partake' there anymore can you?

Not legally in the cafes anymore but its a total joke.....its very clearly being openly sold and your openly asked if you want it.

It didnt strike me as having any purpose other than to provide a place for oz scallys to sell weed to brit gappies.

Used to be a cool place apparently. ......shame.