Movies you've just seen ~ recommended ~ hated.

GMballistic

^^ Good to get different opinions on films from people who aren't biased unlike some of the reviewers in papers etc who rave about a film, so you go to see it, only to find out it's utter cr*p. :lol:

Definitely everybody has different tastes though for sure. ;)

• Like 1

Sightseers

A very unusual British made Black Comedy. If you only like big budget action films etc you'll hate it. If you are open to quirky films as well as more mainstream stuff....defo recommended.

Edited by sipar69

I know it's not exactly new and I haven't just seen it... although it was on TV recently... but anyone who hasn't seen Heat (And LA Takedown for that matter) needs to immediately!

"Heat" is a good film I agree and has some great actors in it ~ Pacino, Kilmer. B) Haven't seen it in years though.

Watched "Django Unchained" on DVD not so long ago and that's a must see film imo if you haven't watched it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks for this thread guys........Just watched "Rush" and have to say its an awesome film, I remember the race when it happend and it was god aweful, but those were the days when they were driving timebombs waiting to go off......non of the safety of today. Both guys are lengends of their day.....a must watch film.

Edited by d95gas

Oh my god, Silver Linings Playbook - so predictable I really hated it haha - I had erased that experience from my memory :lol:

I am actually liking the new Star Trek films, I know they upset long time trekkies but they are great value entertainment!

I must be in the minority but I really liked American Hustle, really liked Silver Linings Playbook too ( same director ).

Just watched The Heat with that funny fat chick and Sandra Bullock which was quite amusing. Rush is on my watch list

Watched "The Heat" the other week Chris as it was only £7 on DVD at Asda's. Wasn't expecting much but tbh I found it a funny film and my Mrs liked it too. Definitely worth a watch and good seeing two leading ladies in a film for a change. ;)

Ok, so just spent the last few hours watching "The Wolf of Wall Street" ~ very entertaining and an interesting film (lot's of sex, drugs & naked women). Didn't need to be so long but that's my only real criticism. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic