Who's got delivery photos of their zeds?

HAMLNJ

Sort of brand new, this was registered by a dealer on 1st January 2006 and was a showroom car (not a demo) for 13 months. It had 40 or so miles on the clock when I picked it up in February 2007. Here it is the day I brought it home.

P2141497.jpg

Pete

• Like 2

bet yours looked clean underneath back then with only 40 odd miles under it's belt. :D

It had only been out on the road once, on trade plates a couple of days before I bought it and it was bone dry. The only slight downside was that there were a couple of minor marks inside the car where people had been getting in and out but I did get a big discount. There are 2 schools of thought on why it ended up registered in a showroom...firstly the Nissan dealer needed to purchase this car to keep their sales figures up, or it was a cancelled order as the facelift was about to come out...I asked the salesman but he didn't know.

Pete

bet yours looked clean underneath back then with only 40 odd miles under it's belt. :D

It had only been out on the road once, on trade plates a couple of days before I bought it and it was bone dry. The only slight downside was that there were a couple of minor marks inside the car where people had been getting in and out but I did get a big discount. There are 2 schools of thought on why it ended up registered in a showroom...firstly the Nissan dealer needed to purchase this car to keep their sales figures up, or it was a cancelled order as the facelift was about to come out...I asked the salesman but he didn't know.

Pete

Still great to own any car from almost brand new I'd imagine. :thumbs:

I bought a Peugeot 307 convertible brand new in 2007. Kept going in for 3 weeks before looking at it, in black decide to buy, went in and they didn't have the black 1 any more just a red 1 that came in the day before and I am so glad (Red and black leather interior ). Just bought it there and then didn't even take it for a test drive lol. Had to wait 3 days on it, wasn't even registered, I got to pick the reg for it from a list. Longest 3 days of my life. It now has 20,000 miles on it and I would get more comments on how lovely it is compared to the 350z especially when the roof is down. But in the year and a bit of owing the "z" I have done just over 5,000 miles and don't drive the 'z" to work lol Guess which 1 is more fun to drive, when going out in the "z' it is always the longest way round

Brand new fresh from Nissan Holdcroft in Stoke on Trent back in March 2009

And still looks the same today....... Except for 10,000 miles.......

DSC00171_zps94a65393.jpg

I love some of the mods on here, I'm I'm already a sucker to some of the subtle ones. But you can't beat a high spec original. In the best colour of course!

Yes they are indeed GT4 wheels. Fitted as 'standard' on the last models sold.

When we bought our coupe, there were 4 350z roadsters sitting in the back lot, and they all had GT4 wheels too.

Apparently..... the last coupe's sold were a job lot for Eire, and I tend to believe this as these cars have mph speedos when Eire went over to kph. They were delivered to mainland UK and never made it to Eire.

All were GT models, most with satnav, and all the ones I have ever seen have upgraded seat colours.

There is one problem which makes them expensive to run...... they run on Guinness!!

Last photo from last summer:-

DSC00424_zpsa36baa13.jpg

There is something about a z in black. It was my first choice of colour but there werent any for sale when i was buying and eventually bought a gm but i do go weak when i see a black one

Quick question about the alloys. They easy/ expensive to get? I really do like those.

• Like 1

Yes they are indeed GT4 wheels. Fitted as 'standard' on the last models sold.

When we bought our coupe, there were 4 350z roadsters sitting in the back lot, and they all had GT4 wheels too.

Apparently..... the last coupe's sold were a job lot for Eire, and I tend to believe this as these cars have mph speedos when Eire went over to kph. They were delivered to mainland UK and never made it to Eire.

All were GT models, most with satnav, and all the ones I have ever seen have upgraded seat colours.

Lookers of Chester had a load of these for sale at the end of 2008, by the time I found out all the coupe's had gone and they had 3 roadsters left. You could buy them for in the region of £23k, the coupe's were cheaper £22K. I toyed with PX'ing my 2006 prefacelift with just 5k on the clock against one of the roadsters but they wanted £10k to change, which was a couple of grand more than I was prepared to pay.

Pete