Group Pics @ The Pod

Jehuty

Hey, it was myself and my friends who asked if the white one was a respray or factory colour, hope we didn't offend! It's gorgeous and we are all jelly!

I saw the green one and the white one going down the strip are the owners members here? Would love to ask some questions.

• Like 1

Hey, it was myself and my friends who asked if the white one was a respray or factory colour, hope we didn't offend! It's gorgeous and we are all jelly!

I saw the green one and the white one going down the strip are the owners members here? Would love to ask some questions.

Saw those go down the strip too.

Following on from my last post, here's some group shots: 1 UK DE, 1 Fairlady DE & 2 UK HR's

Correction, 2 UK DE's (1 pre and 1 post facelift) 1 Fairlady DE and 1 HR :thumbs:

Edited by KyleR

:console: Al I thought of your when looking at these pics :) do we know where yours is?

Not a clue.

It still had the Amuse front nose on when I sold it, and the dealer had no intention of changing it.

I can't remember the plate it was put on after I removed my private reg, so no way of tracking it.