LHD Cars in the UK

Jay

We have a LHD car in the family and it's fine just have to remember to have the litter picker in the passenger footwell for UK tolls and pay n displays if alone.

Over taking is a bit more of a pain on thin lanes but not really a issue with 300+ bhp. Just need to leave a bigger gap and take more care.

Oh and passengers always try to get in drivers side.

Is it us muslce you are after or just a big V8? Other wise w211 e55 5.4 supercharged v8? Very little spent on it can see you with 600bhp and I'm pretty sure they have cylinder deactivation so mpg on the motorway isn't stupid either.

Or you could have the sl,cl,cls etc etc.

Edited by Dblock

Corvette . . . is the one :thumbs:

Even a girl can do doughnuts in one . .. .

:lol:

I saw the new one in the local garage. . . OMG . . . . OMG :cloud9:

My next car is going to be . . . . a Vette B)

As for LHD, not a problem for me :p

I've driven loads of left hookers in the UK Jay, mainly military vehicles, some really big stuff and more normal landrover size stuff. While it's relatively easy and takes about an afternoon to master the gears and handbrake, I would take into consideration whether you are going to transport any future sprogs, take into consideration how awkward it is to get out a junction when turning left, especially one that takes a swerve to the left at roundabouts.