• Yellow
    • Temper Orange
    • Storm Pearl White
    • Midnight Blue
    • Twilight Grey
    • Red
    • Custom Spray
    • Custom Wrap
    • Black Rose - The Black that isn't quite good enough to be Black, even if it is Black.

2008 - Silver Alloy (I believe that is what this colour is called). ;)

11415440674_bf7da1019e.jpg

I really like silver cars (sports cars) for some reason .. The cherry red was what I loved as a teenager and young 20's.. but now I do not even like RED period anymore.

Black, Silver, White, etc (The "classy" colours) are where I'm at in my old age :D

One thing about blue Z's though.. is they were always 3-4k cheaper than all the rest .. and I could only attribute it to their colour. Shrug.

Eh?! I wanted an Azure blue 350 but couldnt find one in budget. The Azure cars IMO demand a premium and dont go for less.

Oh Don't take that as fact, nor offense. It's just what one person anecdotally noticed while shopping for them for about a year.

I'm absolutely positive if I HAD to have a Blue one, they would all be priced higher, and unavailable! :D

Edited by Chromatic

• 2 weeks later...

What is the paint code for my car? Its an 03 azure blue (got a nice metallic flec when the sun hits it)

My wheel arches are a mess where the mug guards go need to sort it. I also want to paint my strut brace.

was gunna (reluctantly) try Halfords out for ease

I go in halfords and say "azure" and give them this face they think im strange surly?

Halfrauds can make up the paint for your car then and there. Did it with my Door handles. All they do is look for a s/n or code under the bonnet, and go away to there computer and do there thing.

What is the paint code for my car? Its an 03 azure blue (got a nice metallic flec when the sun hits it)

My wheel arches are a mess where the mug guards go need to sort it. I also want to paint my strut brace.

was gunna (reluctantly) try Halfords out for ease

Open your driver door.. and look at the body.. You'll see all the info about your car.. VIN, Paintcode, Weight(s), Tire pressures, etc

Looks something like this:

54800250.jpg

This Tip Brought to You by..

kate-beckinsale-hot-1832120367.jpg

You're welcome.. ;)

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...