Come back to your.......DAMAGED car!

drysd4le

So I was out today and after leaving my car in a car park for no more than 20 minutes, I come back to a lovely big dent in the drivers wing!! It is folded right in on itself and they have taken the paint right off! no note or insurance or witnesses! The worst part is you are guaranteed that it would be a bucket that hit me and they don't even care! Anyway I just had to vent here as I am raging!! ha oh well I see a nice new paint job coming now, any excuse eh! Sorry pics aren't great but you gt the idea!!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Edited by drysd4le

Feeling for you dude. Arseh@les.

Mind you, I did once pinch a parking ticket off another car and stuck it to my own windscreen so I didnt get a ticket.

Still feel bad about that one.... but Iit was genius.

Left them a note with the ticket number and a sorry so maybe I can/cannot be villified.

Edited by mikkydoos

Need to get a pic tomorrow when its light, luckily I have a mate who's a painter/panel beater so i'll be paying him a visit asap, just a total inconveniance, and also a complete lack of respect on the other drivers part!

Not just inconvenient though is it!

Costing you cash that you shouldn't have to fork out because when you parked the car there was nothing wrong. If I witnessed someone damage another persons car I would definitely wait & tell the owner there reg.

Boil's my blood these people who damage cars & then just drive off leaving the innocent party to foot a large repair bill. If you make a mistake and damage someones car/house or anything then as an adult you should take responsibility for your actions. :angry:

Hopefully your mate will help you out & do it for "mate's rates". :thumbs:

Need to get a pic tomorrow when its light, luckily I have a mate who's a painter/panel beater so i'll be paying him a visit asap, just a total inconveniance, and also a complete lack of respect on the other drivers part!

Well sounds like you have an awesome mate especially as he is a painter/beater :D

Too many haters out there who spend their money on drugs n sh*t and then get jealous when they see someone else driving a nice car. Really p*sses me off when I hear this stuff happening. Should I get the chance I'd put a dent in their car using their own f*cking head!!