Show me the money!!! (or your tattoo will suffice)

I'm really itching to get another tattoo. On the inside of my right wrist. Looking for inspiration. Cars/racing is my thoughts, but just wondering if people would put up a PIC of theirs. Irrelevant of placement. I'll show you mine, now show me yours :p

283_14025169908_4845_n.jpg

In my weird ideas I did think about Mario Andretti's famous quote...

“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.â€

Another quote I liked was Paul Walkers's...

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling."

Yes I'm an idiot, but I'm proud of it! :p (I still kinda like both those ideas)

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

I think the quote is

"if everything seems under control you're just not going fast enough"

Not 100% I know your one is it's close but if you are doing a quote you would want it bang on - well I would :thumbs:

• Like 1

I love tattoos as they can be art that you carry around with you every day! However I don't under stand why people would want to have a brand stuck on them or have the same piece as everyone else. I.e beckham angel with wings! Be unique and get something made for you!

I still dont have a tattoo but looking into them now. I would want them to represent important things that have impacted my life, one is going to be the air force eagle intertwining with my squadrons eagle and something to do with operational tours. If cars of something that impacts your life, definetly worth getting. Its just what you get that makes the difference.

I did have an idea down the back of my calf of the cars ive owned, but would have some form of design

N•350•Z

RK•54•BTF

Style thing. So it looks broken up and isnt an pbvious thing

Since you do have that ghastly Ferrari logo, why not get something to at least tie in with it? Something like a sketch of a classic V8 or V12 engine, or perhaps the outline of the GTO done in a similar style as the 350Z-uk logo? Or of your personal favourite F-car?

Or you could go really obscure and have the GPS co-ordinates of Maranello, that would be cool B)

• Like 2

Decided I wanted it as a tattoo when I was 14. Still liked the idea when I was 20, so I got it. Still love it to this day, 12 years later. The GPS co-ordinates would be a good idea, but I've never been there. I think I'll keep that in the bank though. Maybe co-ords of where I get married (if I ever do).

However I am really liking your V8 V12 engine sketch suggestion. Or the GTO Outline. :thumbs:

Just the kinda inspiration I wanted, cheers dude! Had never thought of something like that. Been trawling through the net looking for ideas for the last few months and so far the two quotes were the best I had. But that I like a lot more!

I have the most pointless tattoos, make sure you are happy with it if it is always going to visable :thumbs:

Get them lasered off if you don't like them, I've had a couple removed and the results were good :)

I have the most pointless tattoos, make sure you are happy with it if it is always going to visable :thumbs:

Get them lasered off if you don't like them, I've had a couple removed and the results were good :)

They are hidden and I don't hate them,,, just really pointless :lol:

"My tattooist now has an aching wrist"

:lol:

And I'm so sorry but those do look like steaming poo's. Again really sorry Lyndzzz!!

I had to use all my will power not to type that! You're a very bad man! :lol:

I did reconsider half way through and it got the better of me. At least I apologised (twice). This is part of the problem with tattoos, no?

I got this on my right upper arm, always wanted a tattoo of a dragon for years and when I was living in Japan, went to a tattooist in central Tokyo and got it done. I even got a discount for helping her daughter with her English homework whilst in there...

dragon-tattoo%2B(4).jpg

e6ary7eb.jpg

This is the latest one of mine still unfinished but took a long period of time to think up and design with help from my tattoo artist Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is a proper tattoo! Very nice mate!