Rolls Royce Silver Spur - £7500!

docwra

As per title, 1987 Rolls Royce Silver Spur in some form of green with Cream leather interior - just under 56K miles on the clock, full RRSH, no faults or issues other than the temp gauge isnt working, we replaced one of the sensors and the thermostat only to find out there are another 4 apparently :eek: - they arent expensive and easy to get to though, I imagine a multimeter would identify which was the problem fairly quickly.

Even if this doesnt sell, Ill leave this here as a reference to what an actual "Mint" car looks like - its never been driven on wet roads and is absolutely immaculate, the engine bay could be from a 3 month old car and the interior is totally unmarked, not to mention amazingly comfortable. It has the picnic tables and lambswool rugs, I think everything else is standard but its a Roller, the quality is amazing.

It drives beautifully as well, riding better than anything Ive ever been in and the transmission is unbelievable, you honestly dont feel it change gear. The best bit is the smile it puts on everyones faces, inside the car and outside, you dont get that with a BMW ;)

My best mate is having to sell as he has just had a baby and his Missus isnt too well, its breaking my heart, never mind his to do this but needs must. He paid 5 figures for it last year but needs the cash, so will take £7500, and it really needs to be gone ASAP, let me know if you might be interested :)

Pics:

front_zpscf515535.jpg

side_zpsbd1bd74f.jpg

enginebay_zps35933a79.png

interiorfront_zps7aa2bbb5.png

interiorrear_zps5ef737ad.png

• Like 2

Hmm... I have the space, but I'm poor, please buy it for me!!!

Bull! Lol.

Shhh, be quiet hun, I'll take you for a ride in it.

Back seats as usual? We'll leave the aircon on...

:stir:

Air con off. I prefer the privacy of the steamed up windows.

PS my dad said its a lovely car.