Nissan 350z GT//Silverstone Grey//Vortech Supercharged//BBK//44k Miles

OsakaBen

I've had a mid-twenties crisis and decided that I want to galavant around the world before getting grounded. A last hurrah of sorts. Unfortunately this means the Z has to go. This has been a difficult decision for me. I dreamt of owning this car for many years and I had planned to keep it for a long time. I've tried every way to keep the zed (Overtime D:) but I just cant make the numbers work.

I've met some great people through this forum and it has been an invaluable source of information for me :)

I've owned this car for over a year - and its been my daily driver everyday. Its been bloody brilliant!

53' Nissan 350z GT - UK Car- Silverstone Grey - 44k Miles - Manual

9 Months MOT - 5 Months Tax (Lower tax) (A nice safe 348 BHP)

Specs:

(All usual GT Refinements - Brembos, heated seats, Cruise control ETC)

Nismo V2 Front Bumper w/ Carbon Splitter and w/o Canards.

07' Bonnet sourced new from Nissan (via CougarStore)

19" LMGT4's in Anthracite Grey (Falken 452's all round. Decent Tread)

(Front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper, and rear boot resprayed within last 1000 miles)

Vortech v2 Supercharger - Full Kit (Not Tuner) - Polished (An Extra $500 haha)

Split Second Piggyback ECU

Polished Intercooler Pipes

Polished Charge Pipe Included (Not Fitted)

Kinetix V+ Plenum (Version 2)

GT Spec Strut Brace

Uprated Exedy Clutch

Lightened Flywheel

Arc Oil Pan (Rare- Possibly 1 in the UK?)

Z Speed Undertray

Custom Exhaust (Exhaust is a bit of a mystery - Sounds epic though!)

Brembo GT Big Brake Kit - New Ferrodo Pads - Loads of life in rotors (Vented)

Defi Gauge Control Box

Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge

Defi Boost Gauge

AEM AFR Gauge

Apline Sat Nav in Cubby

Additional Extras - Aluminium Kick Plates, 14N 'Z' Boot Tonneau Cover, Various Painted Engine Parts polished bolts etc

When I first had the car I had a major service. New spark plugs (1 step colder), New supercharger belts, All Filters, Quality Oil Change etc.

Car has part service history. Its always been cared for by its owners and I was happy with that.

I have maintained the car myself (apart from the fore mentioned big service which I

had done at a trusted garage.)

The car has a few small issues which I never got round to correcting. The Air-bag light is on. I did have it fixed, but its recently come back again. Also, I removed the nismo v2 spoiler as I didn't like it. I had the holes filled and the boot lid repainted. However I have yet to source a standard spoiler.

I need this car gone. Otherwise I'll end up keeping it and going to America on my credit card which wont end well. Standard the car would probably fetch me 6k. Considering all the mods (Wheels, BBK, Supercharger), the spec of the car etc.

8500 O.N.O

I know the car could be broke for alot more than this. Bit I just dont have the time.

14xijo6.jpg

28gvzab.jpg

nfkubo.jpg

More pictures to Follow

Edited by OsakaBen

Decision Made then Mate, a Very Sad Day for us Midlands Zedders :( :( :(:( :( :(

+1 Be sorry to see you sell your Zed Ben. It's a cracking car and a steal at that price.

:wave::cry:

Oh and Ben, you've clearly been spending far too much time on the American sites - It's Gunmetal, not Silverstone :lol::p

Waiiiiiit!! Isn't WV2 silverstone grey and then gunmetal was brought in later? I'm probably wrong! But I'm sure I read it somewhere haha

Oh and Ben, you've clearly been spending far too much time on the American sites - It's Gunmetal, not Silverstone :lol::p

Waiiiiiit!! Isn't WV2 silverstone grey and then gunmetal was brought in later? I'm probably wrong! But I'm sure I read it somewhere haha

WV2 is Gunmetal Grey, but Silverstone in the US. You're getting confused with Twilight Grey that was introduced in 2007.

Whatever you call it, WV2 is the best/fastest/most desirable/coolest colour :stir: