Nissan 350z GT//Silverstone Grey//Vortech Supercharged//BBK//44k Miles

OsakaBen

Im not having a dig, just can't see why you would even start the thread without having the pics ready etc..

You must have some pics you've taken in the last few months, or even back in the summer that you could have posted until you took some current ones?

I know Sam it was abit stupid. I started the thread on my day off then it pee'd it down all day. Then I thought it was as good as gone.

I do apologise. Couple of pictures uploaded of 'the business' i shall get some 'rainy' pictures up when I get home.

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, January 12, 2014 - as requested by OP
Hidden by glrnet, January 12, 2014 - as requested by OP

octet it's your hoppo who has let him down, if your going to buy an 8500 pound car you either have the money or you don't Ben has done himself no favours hear and he knows this but he thought it was as good as sold only to be let down, after, the viewing,which didn't materialise after he cleaned the car inside and out plus engine bay and stayed up until 1 am doing this.He also changed shifts at work so some Forum Member could come and view it.Yes Ben knows the pics should have been the first thing he should have done but when a Regional Organiser from this brilliant forum says he's coming to town then he's coming to town.Wrong,Ben has got let down,thing can change as we all know.So get them pics up Lad :thumbs: