Presents you received for your Zed from friends/family

GMballistic

I got a new pressure washer for the car, Nissan key ring, japfest tickets and top gear DVDs . I think people know I like cars?

:lol:

What pressure washer did you get? Has it got the snow foam attachment bottle as I'd be lost without mine. :D

I got a Titan 100bar jobby with the snow foam attachment and some other connectors. the reviews are great though it's a budget. Ihave been going on about snow foam for a while so glad I can do it properly now. My last one went bang when the motor went.

Can you wash just with snow foam, for a quick clean in between weekends? Pressure was...snow foam...pressure wash, does it look any good? Does the road grime come off?

I got a new pressure washer for the car, Nissan key ring, japfest tickets and top gear DVDs . I think people know I like cars?

:lol:

What pressure washer did you get? Has it got the snow foam attachment bottle as I'd be lost without mine. :D

I got a Titan 100bar jobby with the snow foam attachment and some other connectors. the reviews are great though it's a budget. Ihave been going on about snow foam for a while so glad I can do it properly now. My last one went bang when the motor went.

Can you wash just with snow foam, for a quick clean in between weekends? Pressure was...snow foam...pressure wash, does it look any good? Does the road grime come off?

I've done that before with my previous car but tbh it often just leaves dirt on the car.

I always pressure wash...snow foam...pressure wash...2 bucket shampoo with woolly mitt...pressure wash...shampoo wheels...pressure wash...dry towel entire car...dry wheels. ;)

Definitely worth it and doesn't take as long as you'd think ~ could probably do all that in an hour & a half tops. :thumbs:

• Like 1

my mate sold me a genuine Bride Low Max Vios 3 off a car he imported

already had one but now the passenger can join me in discomfort :lol:

Just looked that seat up ~ seen Bride seat's before but wasn't sure what that one was.

Look's very cool Desey even if it is uncomfortable. :lol:B)