350z CF HR Hood with Vents - interest ?

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi guys,

Short and sweet...

Do we like this CF bonnet?

Even though I try to stay clear of these items due to damage rates this is available, rrp at a guess would be around £599 (unconfirmed)

I am contemplating putting on the website but not decided for definite yet, will see how the thread reaction is ... If I got a sample in I would need a competent volunteer to do their own test fit and do a photo shoot, obviously this would be rewarded with a sizeable discount.

Before you ask lol, Yes I can possibly get the non vented version but that will work out more money.

Yes I will have some of the front bumpers in the new year, they don't have the additional under splitter at the bottom though, should be around £350, and if you like the wheels Varrstoen do some very similar.

IMG_8382_zps8c4f6332.jpg

I'm after a bonnet like this Tarmac.. my car is going to be aired in both magazines and have an airticle writen about it in one of the most populair online car sites in demark..

Let me know.. im gonna get a photoshoot done aswell in the new year with the car getting the final touches finished up this winther..

TARMAC! Will you PLEASE stop posting tasty goods that I can't afford! My wedding budget gets smaller every time I open something you post :lol:

Love the bonnet, always have loved this one :)

This...^^

I've had to ignore everything you post now, holding out for the Big Gay Wing!