350z CF HR Hood with Vents - interest ?

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...

Ok update on the bonnet, as offer is still available

For test purposes I can get one bonnet for £500 which will cost me money but I want to test/ photoshoot prior to selling, it will take 4-6 weeks to get it in as sea shipping is the only way.

£250 down payment to order, £250 on delivery

Ideally i would prefer this to be collected or i can deliver within a 50 mile radius of Derby.

With regards to the AMS GT front bumper.

I have one due in approx 2-3 weeks, if someone wants to test that then for test purposes its £299.

It will require fitting by a professional, normal procedures with a replica part apply, prepping, sanding etc etc.

Ideally i would prefer this to be collected or as above (50 mile radius).

Fitting costs are the responsibility of the buyer, I will of course be on hand for support, and want a report plus pics

Chris

• Like 1

Oh okay...

The thing i don't understand with the vents is what happens when it really pisses it down with rain? surely all the rain just drips through the vents into your engine?

That's my main concern, as i don't keep the zed in a garage and of course its a daily?

Oh okay...

The thing i don't understand with the vents is what happens when it really pisses it down with rain? surely all the rain just drips through the vents into your engine?

That's my main concern, as i don't keep the zed in a garage and of course its a daily?

I had a seibon carbon bonnet on my rx7 and it came with rain trays that could be fitted on the under side of your bonnet which covered the vents and srained the water away to the front of the car.

Presumably these will be similar.

Oh okay...

Shouldn't be a huge issue unless you have loads of chrome parts under there.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk