**NEW DATE** Italy - Stelvio Pass 2015 Inc Price and Dates

Grundy

• 2 weeks later...

With Italy creeping into this, is Modena going to feature?

http://museo.ferrari...ano-track-tour/

http://www.lamborghi...useum/overview/

I'm sure someone said Pagani isn't far away either...

It's not something i'd say no too :)

If people did decide to join me on this trip, I think the best bits would be the drive to Bormio. Then we'd be there for say 5 day's, And everyone can do what they like on each of those days etc.

• 1 month later...

so how much for the likes of everything bar fuel in total?

For 2 weeks - I'd say £2000 to cover everything, Food, Accom, Fuel. - So about £800-£1200 without fuel, depending on What you buy, hotel prices may vary closer to the time, and what you get up to in Bormio, as there are options for skiing :) - £2500 and you wouldn't need to worry about running out.

Just to say I went skiing in Bormio years ago, and it is a lovely town. I would have been interested in returning, but unfortunately I have developed over the years a dreadful fear of heights, and just looking at the roads brings me out in a cold sweat.

I too could be interested in this.

I agree with a comment made limiting mileage to 250 per day, as it can just become a chore otherwise.

I have planned several road trips before and it has worked well with a few hours a day of travel, allows time for sightseeing on route, proper lunches etc.

• Like 1

I too could be up for this, 2015 gives plenty of planning time, totally agree with limit on drive time, perhaps a day less in Bormio to spend more days travelling rather than not enjoy trip. I drove to the Dordogne earlier this year from the tunnel in one day then spent the next two days there not wanting to do anything, broke the return leg up with an overnight at LeMans.

That said, if you are organising, you set the agenda and timetable, it's up to the rest of us to accept your plan and join you or not. I will follow this closely and confirm once your plans are firmer. Good luck

I too could be up for this, 2015 gives plenty of planning time, totally agree with limit on drive time, perhaps a day less in Bormio to spend more days travelling rather than not enjoy trip. I drove to the Dordogne earlier this year from the tunnel in one day then spent the next two days there not wanting to do anything, broke the return leg up with an overnight at LeMans.

That said, if you are organising, you set the agenda and timetable, it's up to the rest of us to accept your plan and join you or not. I will follow this closely and confirm once your plans are firmer. Good luck

Certainly does give plenty of time for planning. We'll probably have done at least two by the time yours comes around.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Grundy hi,

Are all the details on Page 1 now current for the 2015 Trip ?

Being Self Employed, I need to plan in holidays around my Clients so just need a bit of pre warning time

Cheers

Wendy

Ahhhhhhhh now the weight loss thread makes sense, sound save you a few £ in fuel :lol:

:lol:

Grundy hi,

Are all the details on Page 1 now current for the 2015 Trip ?

Being Self Employed, I need to plan in holidays around my Clients so just need a bit of pre warning time

Cheers

Wendy

They will be very similar to that, same routes etc, if accom is available, should all be the same.

• 3 months later...