Help from 350Z owners for a magazine article

harry

I am looking for several 1-2 lines quotes from owners of the Nissan 350Z that sum up their experience with the 350Z. They will be featured with full credit in a feature article for a new magazine called MotorStars. The digital mag is going to be launched early next year and will feature 3 cars each month that are great drivers cars as well as great ownership prospects. Full details of the mag are here on our website.

If you would like to help us out with a quote then please either reply to this thread, PM me or get in touch through our website contact form.

We are also going to be plugging this forum as the resource to come to find out more about the 350Z.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by harry
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for all the insights, really great to see that so many others really love owning the Z. I put all the quotes in an online resources section which is accessible from the magazine - thanks again to all the help with this!

The first issue went live today on iTunes :wacko: - if you would like to take a look it's here

• 2 weeks later...